PDA

View Full Version : Nick is THE MAN!

Pages : [1] 2

Sizzle Chest
05-17-2014, 11:47 AM
I placed an order last night...late night, bored at work...started putting stuff in my cart...broke out the old credit card...you know the rest.

Well, I forgot to add a few items that I really 'needed...read that wanted. LOL

Called Nick this morning and he put me on hold for a minute, went out to the warehouse to check on my order, stopped it, got back to me, added my 'must have' items and I am back in business again!

Now, THAT is some excellent customer service! On a weekend at that!

Thanks Nick, appreciate it bro.

Looking forward to receiving my new goodies soon!

Im the MAN

runrun411
05-17-2014, 11:51 AM
Nick help me when I bought my Rupes. Great guy, really helpful.

57BORNTORUN
05-17-2014, 12:11 PM
Nick is a great Guy.These younger Guys are going to carry the torch when us older Guys cant.Talent, experience, knowledge ect. is what is going to shape the landscape not only in the car care world but the world in general.Way to go Nick. :dblthumb2:

Audi X2
05-19-2014, 09:16 AM
Nick always goes above and beyond to take care of us!
Nice to know that friendly expert help is always there for us.

Dr_Pain
05-19-2014, 09:18 AM
Totally agree...... and I have many stories of the same I could share!

AG has a great crew!

Pats300zx
05-19-2014, 09:33 AM
Nick is the man... :dblthumb2::dblthumb2::dblthumb2:

cleanmycorolla
05-19-2014, 10:26 AM
Agreed, Nick is the man, and he has a nice watch! :)

Nick McKees37
05-19-2014, 12:48 PM
You guys are too kind. :xyxthumbs:

nyrick
05-19-2014, 12:52 PM
Nick puts the service in customer service!!!! Which is really hard to find and get these days/

addysdaddy
05-19-2014, 01:07 PM
Nick is a great Guy.These younger Guys are going to carry the torch when us older Guys cant.Talent, experience, knowledge ect. is what is going to shape the landscape not only in the car care world but the world in general.Way to go Nick. :dblthumb2:

ditto all of that :iagree: ....he's in charge of the "impossible" and gets it done for all his customers. Thanks bud, u ARE the man.

Sizzle Chest
05-19-2014, 06:46 PM
Agreed, Nick is the man, and he has a nice watch! :)

What you rockin on your wrist Nick? You got a condo there? LOL!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wVIm8JiE8qQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sizzle Chest
05-19-2014, 07:06 PM
Ca$h Out - Cashin' Out (Official Video) - YouTube (http://youtu.be/wVIm8JiE8qQ)

For you Nick! We know how you do it!

ExeAutoDetail
06-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Nick is the only person I order from and I order quite a bit! I am a loyal person and since I met him at the training I attended there, he has the knowledge to keep my business!

Nick McKees37
06-05-2014, 06:54 AM
Ca Out - Cashin' Out (Official Video) - YouTube (http://youtu.be/wVIm8JiE8qQ)

For you Nick! We know how you do it!

What a small world - that's the song I have set as my alarm clock in the morning! :laughing:

Nick is the only person I order from and I order quite a bit! I am a loyal person and since I met him at the training I attended there, he has the knowledge to keep my business!

I'm glad I can be of assistance - call or email any time! :dblthumb2:

blown03
07-21-2014, 06:52 AM
I agree 100 &#37; , Nick always goes the extra mile to help out . I like the fact he gives you an honest opinion and doesn't try to sell you stuff you don't need . His replies whether be it email or return phone call are always prompt . I have said before and will say again, their are several company's I can think of that should send their employee's to AGO to learn how to have great customer service from Nick and the rest of AGO . Always a pleasure spending money here .