PDA

View Full Version : I hate to ask this.....

DetailKitty
05-13-2014, 02:42 PM
I'm having a moment here.

Should I clay/nanoskin BEFORE or AFTER I use IronX?

Sorry, brainfart I guess :doh:
I remember someone saying I did these 2 in the wrong order last time.

Thanks!

05-13-2014, 02:43 PM
After IronX

jms493
05-13-2014, 02:45 PM
Yes ironX first then clay but if I were to do it again I would probably wash the car after ironX again to try and remove some of that smell.

jamesboyy
05-13-2014, 03:18 PM
You clay after you iron x the vehicle to ensure a deep decontamention and its all good we all have our moments were we forget something I guess its cause of all the autogeek information

kevincwelch
05-13-2014, 04:30 PM
There was a guy on this forum a while back who stated his nanoskin scrub pad got deformed after using Iron-X and wondered if it was from Iron-X. I haven't noticed that myself, but don't have extensive experience with using nanoskin after Iron-X.

DetailKitty
05-13-2014, 04:41 PM
Thanks gang!

As for the nano skin deforming.... I hope not, but we will find out I guess.

Dan K
05-13-2014, 08:08 PM
There was a guy on this forum a while back who stated his nanoskin scrub pad got deformed after using Iron-X and wondered if it was from Iron-X. I haven't noticed that myself, but don't have extensive experience with using nanoskin after Iron-X.

I have used nanoskin products after iron-x without any problems. As long as you thoroughly rinse after iron-x you should be fine. You can always do a test spot first.

Conversely, I tried using a nanoskin sponge over a spot that had tarminator on it, and that did not work out so well. It left black marring that I had to remove with clay. :doh: