PDA

View Full Version : quick question on customized service

808_detail_nut
05-12-2014, 09:19 PM
Ok I dont want to beat a dead horse by asking another question about pricing but have any of you started out just by doing a custom service on a case by case basis??? I want to make my prices easy enough so that when I talk with the customer during the estimate I can easily understand what they are looking to get done and what is the amount they are looking at spending. This makes it easier for me to explain to them what needs to be done to get to their expected outcome and price it accordingly based that. I'm just starting out as a advertised business and going mobile so, because this is not going to be my primary source of income, I can be more flexible to the customers. Thoughts?

808_detail_nut
05-13-2014, 12:06 AM
no feedback?

thebamboo23
05-13-2014, 08:58 AM
even with a website, most people who contact you will say "im looking to get my civic detailed."

and thats where you come in with: "are you focused on the exterior or interior? Is there any specific you want me to address?" etc..

The way you have it setup is the customer will have to kinda have an understanding of what detailing is already and know what they have in mind. Which is hardly the case

refreshauto
05-13-2014, 09:07 AM
the the thread below, follow what Mike says. this will save you a lot of time and aggravation.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/ask-expert-featuring-mike-phillips/80231-evaluate-customer-first.html