PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to High End Detail and XMT 360!

ltoman
07-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Today we went to Fry's in San Diego to get a new dryer. We buy LOTS of stuff here, but today was awful. We waited an hour...got nothing...Long story. Horrific customer service....:mad: :mad: :mad:

So my husband leaves the store pissed. He walks up to the back of his 06 Relay, which only comes out on weekends, and someone has put a scratch on the back trunk about 10" long!
He spotted it immediately.

Upon coming home, I got out, for the first time, the XMT 360 that Ed ~ High End Detail ~ was so kind and generous as to just give me, and got it right out.
Needless to say, he was quite pleased.

It was dark outside so I don't have pics, but wow I am in love with XMT 360, and Ed ~ today YOU ARE THE MAN!:righton: :applause:
HIGH END DETAIL ROCKS!!
Thank you so very much.
~Lauren :) (quite pleased with herself for being useful)

FMINUS
07-23-2007, 12:06 AM
Now maybe he will understand when you spend money on detailing stuff!

klumzypinoy
07-23-2007, 12:13 AM
High End Detail saves the day!!!

Now your husband understands why you spend so much on detailing :D

supercharged
07-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Today we went to Fry's in San Diego to get a new dryer. We buy LOTS of stuff here, but today was awful. We waited an hour...got nothing...Long story. Horrific customer service....:mad: :mad: :mad:

So my husband leaves the store pissed. He walks up to the back of his 06 Relay, which only comes out on weekends, and someone has put a scratch on the back trunk about 10" long!
He spotted it immediately.

Upon coming home, I got out, for the first time, the XMT 360 that Ed ~ High End Detail ~ was so kind and generous as to just give me, and got it right out.
Needless to say, he was quite pleased.

It was dark outside so I don't have pics, but wow I am in love with XMT 360, and Ed ~ today YOU ARE THE MAN!:righton: :applause:
HIGH END DETAIL ROCKS!!
Thank you so very much.
~Lauren :) (quite pleased with herself for being useful)
Yeah, customer service in Fry's need improvement. Perhaps you should go to Sears, and get Kenmore dryer. I really like this brand (available only at Sears). You will love it. Kinda pricey though, but well worth spending those big bucks.

ltoman
07-23-2007, 12:18 AM
Guys, I am not so sure I would go quite that far!!

ltoman
07-23-2007, 12:20 AM
Yeah, customer service in Fry's need improvement. Perhaps you should go to Sears, and get Kenmore dryer. I really like this brand (available only at Sears). You will love it. Kinda pricey though, but well worth spending those big bucks.
We have high end Maytag. Our washer was over 1k....
Our Kenmore Calypsos - nothing but trouble!

klumzypinoy
07-23-2007, 12:55 AM
I haven't been to Fry's for a while. I never realized their customer service was that bad!

ltoman
07-23-2007, 01:01 AM
I haven't been to Fry's for a while. I never realized their customer service was that bad!

That has not been typical. We buy a lot there, but this.....ugh! And we needed that dryer.....:(

klumzypinoy
07-23-2007, 02:02 AM
That has not been typical. We buy a lot there, but this.....ugh! And we needed that dryer.....:(

Call the manager or store owner or something! The madness has to be stopped

Gary Sword
07-23-2007, 05:44 AM
I never heard of Fry's but I would be mad about the scratch. If a place has bad customer service their prices would have to be great of I would never go back. I'm glad you got the scratch out Lauren. You are the woMan. XMT 360 is good stuff. It was nice of Ed to send you some. A couple of days ago some lady hit my parrent's Chrysler 300. The drivers side fender and front bumper got messed out. My dad was really mad. He keeps the car in great condition and does a great job detailing it thanks to all the great AG products I give him.

ScottB
07-23-2007, 06:01 AM
sorry to hear your troubles, remember Kenmores are just rebranded items. They are usually made by Whirlpool and GE but others exist. They commonly pay for the best sellers and rename them.

HighEndDetail
07-23-2007, 07:13 AM
Glad you liked the XMT 360. And I could help out http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/seeya.gif