PDA

View Full Version : Placed a decent order

brondondolon
05-11-2014, 03:06 PM
So i finally got around to getting supplies for my business. I also got a foam cannon which im excited to use along with an AIO since i have yet to try some out

Here is what i got

MTM hydro foam lance
12pk foam wax applicators
1gal honeydew snowfoam
1gal Megs D151
1gal CG clay luber
1gal CG new car shine premium dressing
1gal Megs shampoo plus

Then i went to walmart and got a ton of much needed spray bottles and some clear condiment squeeze bottles. At walmart i also got 2 big storage buckets and a few smaller ones to store all my stuff in. Also as i was passing through costco i saw a 36pk of MF towels. Ive never used them before but i figured if they are junk i could use them on other things like interior and plastic trim. I have mf towels coming out of my ears already but you can never have enough mf towels lol. So today im going to start filling up the bottles and labeling them. Just thought id share :)

BobbyG
05-11-2014, 03:25 PM
There's nothing like having a gallon of products on hand!! :dblthumb2:

brondondolon
05-11-2014, 03:30 PM
There's nothing like having a gallon of products on hand!! :dblthumb2:

Seriously. Plus it's much cheaper buying in the gallon form.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AG Online

Bill1234
05-11-2014, 05:46 PM
So i finally got around to getting supplies for my business. I also got a foam cannon which im excited to use along with an AIO since i have yet to try some out

Here is what i got

MTM hydro foam lance
12pk foam wax applicators
1gal honeydew snowfoam
1gal Megs D151
1gal CG clay luber
1gal CG new car shine premium dressing
1gal Megs shampoo plus

Then i went to walmart and got a ton of much needed spray bottles and some clear condiment squeeze bottles. At walmart i also got 2 big storage buckets and a few smaller ones to store all my stuff in. Also as i was passing through costco i saw a 36pk of MF towels. Ive never used them before but i figured if they are junk i could use them on other things like interior and plastic trim. I have mf towels coming out of my ears already but you can never have enough mf towels lol. So today im going to start filling up the bottles and labeling them. Just thought id share :)

looks like a good order, keep me up to date on the snowfoam, I am considering it to cut down on costs

inDetail
05-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Sorry to rain on your parade but you may want to rethink the MF towels you purchased. They may not be good for buffing out paint.

brondondolon
05-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Sorry to rain on your parade but you may want to rethink the MF towels you purchased. They may not be good for buffing out paint.

Thank you thats good to know. For something like$12 for 36 of them i couldnt pass them up. Im sure ill find a use for them.:xyxthumbs:

brondondolon
05-11-2014, 08:18 PM
Update: had to take advantage of the sale lol. Bought a 6 pack of LC flat pads

1 yellow
1 Orange
2 white
1 blue
1 black

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AG Online