PDA

View Full Version : Got some inspiring news late Friday.

Pages : [1] 2 3

57BORNTORUN
05-11-2014, 10:49 AM
After getting the news six months ago that I have a tumor on my liver that would more than likely require chemo. I got a second opinion.(Which I suggest all should do) Here I was trying to prep myself to get my head shaved and be sick and no medical marijuana in Florida and almost every other day being tested(Blood work, sonograms ect). The Doctors are going to do something new.Not new to the medical world but new to me.In two weeks I`m back in the Hospital for a procedure that they put me under and shove cameras down my throat and the other end to get a closer look.I`m hoping they can get a better understanding on what going on.Biopsy is next and on to more meds. stronger than what I`m on now.
My Family has a history of cancer being from the "Cancer Ally"...New Jersey.My Mother died at 36 when I was 10 and my younger Brother at 15.Thing is back in the 70`s my friends parents would give their teenagers money to buy marijuana and sneak it into the hospital to help my Brothers nausea from cemo and it worked yet only for a short time.

I had a good time at Cars and Coffee on Sat. as well as other events held that day that I was blessed to attend and I pray there is more to come.
Long winded story yet my fellow GEEKS keep yourself healthy and keep all that are ailing in your prayers.Tim.

custmsprty
05-11-2014, 10:55 AM
Best wishes and stay strong!

CCC4me
05-11-2014, 11:17 AM
WOW! Best of luck to you! Hope the camera probing reveals good news.

I myself live in a downwind area from the Yucca Mountain nuclear testing and am worried. The cancer clusters that happened are supposedly a thing of the past (nuclear half-life is what, 26 years?), but our second dog in a row is having to be put down from bone cancer.

Justin at Final Inspection
05-11-2014, 11:45 AM
Best wishes man! It was great meeting you yesterday.

ge0rge
05-11-2014, 11:46 AM
I wish you only the best of health, stay positive.

dad07
05-11-2014, 11:55 AM
You'll be in my thougts and prayers Tim. Wishing you the best of luck.

asalesagent912
05-11-2014, 12:02 PM
best of luck to you my friend. prayer is with you

swanicyouth
05-11-2014, 12:38 PM
Good luck. I deal with lots of cancer patients who get a crazy and scary diagnosis, and they end up being fine long term. Just try to always think positive.

Paul Mitchell
05-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Best of luck to you!

RobertJ34
05-11-2014, 01:04 PM
Prayers are with you, Tim. Wishing you the very best!! Stay strong!

57BORNTORUN
05-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Thanks guys.I posted this as more of a wake up call to those (like me) who did`nt as we get older go through screening.I put it off for years knowing I was sick but not feeling something(Besides the stock market) as I was so busy running my business`s. I never thought beyond God, my family, friends and the rest.I`m very careful of what I say in my household in terms of my condition so as to not alarm my young children as I dont know.My next procedure will cost me between $5.000-9.000 with insurance thanks to Obamacare.Thank God I have the $.I spend 40 K in the last five years because of my pre-existing disease to my insurance co. with no claims only to be dropped.Who would have thunk this when Obama spewed his BS about keeping your Drs. and insurance that it was simply not the truth and I had to scrambled to get re-insured.
Be well my friends.Remember what Mike says..."MAKE IT SHINE". Tim.:buffing:

mjv231
05-11-2014, 01:51 PM
Stay strong! My prayers are with you...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thebamboo23
05-11-2014, 02:13 PM
hope everything works out!

refreshauto
05-11-2014, 02:24 PM
stay strong, stay positive and we will be praying for you

BobbyG
05-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Keep the faith and my prayers and thoughts ride with you.....