PDA

View Full Version : Zymol Carbon and Field Glaze

audiophile64
05-08-2014, 11:25 PM
I am thinking of trying some Zymol Carbon on my new 2014 Black Granite Metallic Cruze LTZ.What should I expect with this wax?If I remember this wax had a rep of being difficult to buff off? I am doing all work by hand.And the Field Glaze,is this a good quick detailer? or am I wasting my money becuse its quite pricey or is it worth it? I usually use Chemical Guys or Poorboys but just like to try different products.And If I am correct never apply the carbon directly in the sun (I have garage to apply) and only one panel at a time then buff and dont let sit on the finish too long or it will be difficult to remove.

FUNX650
05-09-2014, 05:02 AM
-That Carbon Wax should impart slickness to your vehicle's paint. After all: It does contain banana oil!!

And does anyone know the consequences of using:
Sap from carnauba (carnauba-sap)...:dunno:

Bob

Audios S6
05-09-2014, 07:07 AM
Here's the method I use with Carbon & Vintage. Works very well for me. As the OP mentioned, don't let it dry/haze or it does become more difficult.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/tricks-tips-techniques/65031-my-zymol-application-technique.html

Jim B.
05-09-2014, 07:57 AM
I used ZYMOL for years, but there are better products out there. Try BlackFire Wet Diamond All Paint Protection with
BlackFire Midnight Ivory Paste Wax over it, the paint will pop!!