PDA

View Full Version : Vapor Rino....any one use one? Or seen one?

Levithan9
05-06-2014, 09:15 PM
I got a Honda civic that I bought to fix up and sell. Paid $300 for it, and have my work cut out for me to get it running.

When I sell it, i plan on buying a good steamer.

I Saw the VAPOR RINO at justrenewit.com but cant find any reviews on it.

I'm interested....but would like a little input on it.

anyone see it?

anyone use it?

Orly
04-27-2015, 08:14 PM
I am also looking for information regarding the Rino 145. Did you find any? It looks powerful and pretty straight forward to use. Let me know if you found anything.

thanks

arcsubaru
04-07-2017, 07:50 PM
Did you guys ever find out about the vapor rino? I ordered a 230v model and I should have it by next weekend. Will let you know how it performs.

True North
07-15-2017, 08:55 PM
arcsubaru

Sent you PM but I suppose I should have just posted here

Curious to hear about your experiences with the 230 volt Vapor Rino

cay7man
07-15-2017, 10:32 PM
Wow! It is a pro steamer! For cleaning your car or business use? I ordered Vapamore-MR-75-Amico-Steam-Cleaner. Let's see how good it is

Mike@ShineStruck
07-16-2017, 08:27 AM
It's a great unit
My buddy has the model(vs5000ci) thats a step down from the 145
His is 4 years old and still kicking no issues

I'm looking to get the 3 n 1
If you got the plain 145 model, you can get the upgrade to convert to 3n1
This is the only vapor rhino unit worth getting over a vaporcheif due to the vapor extraction

True North
07-16-2017, 11:47 AM
It's a great unit
My buddy has the model(vs5000ci) thats a step down from the 145
His is 4 years old and still kicking no issues

I'm looking to get the 3 n 1
If you got the plain 145 model, you can get the upgrade to convert to 3n1
This is the only vapor rhino unit worth getting over a vaporcheif due to the vapor extraction

I bought a Desiderio Plus about 10 months ago. It was supposed to allow for extraction as well as injection and while it does these functions it is really limited on the chemical injection side of things. Unlike the Vapor Chief or the Rino there is no setting for managing the amount of chemical injection that comes out. The extraction works but it is, in my opinion, under-powered. I should have done more research because at $1700 the Desiderio wasn't cheap. To me I don't think I would really look at a new machine unless it was a 230 volt or of similar power. If all you are looking at is very basic steaming duties any decent machine will do. If you want more functionality and you want to use your machine for extended periods of time then you really need to go with something more heavily powered.

Mike@ShineStruck
07-16-2017, 07:23 PM
I bought a Desiderio Plus about 10 months ago. It was supposed to allow for extraction as well as injection and while it does these functions it is really limited on the chemical injection side of things. Unlike the Vapor Chief or the Rino there is no setting for managing the amount of chemical injection that comes out. The extraction works but it is, in my opinion, under-powered. I should have done more research because at $1700 the Desiderio wasn't cheap. To me I don't think I would really look at a new machine unless it was a 230 volt or of similar power. If all you are looking at is very basic steaming duties any decent machine will do. If you want more functionality and you want to use your machine for extended periods of time then you really need to go with something more heavily powered.

yeah the vapor rhino 3 n 1 hooks up to w/e shop vac you have...vaporchief will eventually have the same feature..but with the 125 psi model being smaller then the vapor rhino, Vaporchief will have to be a little more creative on packaging

Rsurfer
07-16-2017, 07:42 PM
:bat::bash::nomore: