PDA

View Full Version : How long to wait between PBL Booster and Synergy?

Eric@CherryOnTop
05-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Does the coating booster require a cure time before being topped with Synergy? Hoping to do both tomorrow, might only be able to do the booster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

05-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Since Booster is formulated using a less concentrated blend of the same nano-glass ceramic particles found in Black Label Diamond Surface Coating, I'd personally wait 24hrs then apply Synergy.

Mike Phillips
05-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Does the coating booster require a cure time before being topped with Synergy? Hoping to do both tomorrow, might only be able to do the booster.

What's normal when topping any product is to allow,

"A window of time"

To pass so as the application of the second product does not disrupt the previously applied product before it's fully set-up.

My guess this logic would apply to the Booster as well. FWIW I really like the Booster, I use in on our MB all the time.

:)

Tato
05-06-2014, 07:00 PM
You'll enjoy the booster a lot, Just after receiving my first bottle I've ordered the second, after using it only for the 1st time. It's that awesome!

I'd let it set ~24h as well, since it's a 'true' LSP and not just a 'gloss enhancer', or some temporary protection.

I've put the booster together with the coatings on a test I've made, it shows up and holds like a coating
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/80078-observing-pbl-coating-macro-microscopically-more.html

Please, let us know about your outcome.

Kind Regards.

Eric@CherryOnTop
05-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Alright thanks guys, I'll give it a day or so. I've got a bunch of reviews to do on the PBL stuff so stay tuned... 8-)

JHL88
05-06-2014, 07:24 PM
+1 on the coating booster being awesome. I put it on my front windshield to rejuvenate my DP glass coating.. holy cow is all I have to say.

Tato
05-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Alright thanks guys, I'll give it a day or so. I've got a bunch of reviews to do on the PBL stuff so stay tuned... 8-)

In portuguese we say 'promise means debt', lol, so I'll be tuned waiting for your words on those products.

I also have a walkthrough using booster on my Kombi Thread, http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/79141-01-vw-kombi-menzerna-aio-pbl-coating-booster-review.html

You can take a look to get some ideas regarding it's application.

Kind Regards.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-07-2014, 02:18 AM
I've got a bunch of reviews to do on the PBL stuff so stay tuned... 8-)

:props: