PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

steamclean1
05-05-2014, 07:58 PM
Hello from S.C.,

Right now, just strongly considering getting back into the business of Detailing. When I was 19, I had my own detail business and simply just was not ready for it at that time of my life. I had more business than I could have possibly wanted and just was not mature enough to take the bull by the horns and run with it, so I gave it up.

20+ years later, I am now in a position that I can start a Detailing Business and I'm pretty sure that the direction I would like to go in is "Mobile". Basically a Detail Shop on Wheels, as I'm sure many of you already do.

This would also involve my Sons, which would be pretty nice. One thing is for sure; we do not know it all and have lots to learn, which is why I have joined this Forum.

I am interested in being as "green" as possible, but am not willing, nor wanting to do the "water-less" type of detailing, no offense to those of you that do.

I guess you can tell by the username that a Steam (Vapor) Cleaner is in our future, which we feel will help us to be a bit more on the "green" side.

Well, that's about it.

Look forward to learning as much as possible here on this Forum.

steamclean1.

jamesboyy
05-05-2014, 08:00 PM
Welcome to autogeek

WAXOFF
05-05-2014, 08:03 PM
Welcome to our world. The world of clean and shine.

smooth
05-05-2014, 08:13 PM
Welcome to AGO !

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Hi, welcome to AGO!

hernandez.art13
05-05-2014, 11:26 PM
Welcome

like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bXmxRjjAw8]Detail Your Car - With Steam! - Jay Leno's Garage - YouTube[/video]

or this

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Mz6YNb4uA[/video]

Just wondering