PDA

View Full Version : Tornador Black.. Possibly does it all?

STL-detailer
04-30-2014, 10:46 PM
So heres my question/thought..

Can you use the tornador black to foam a car (can if even do this)
then use it for the interior, wheel wells, engine bay, even seats and carpet.

Im pretty sure I've seen products for each of these but does anyone do this or is this even possible. I'm still perfecting fine details in my methods and this was a thought I've been tossing around. your thoughts are appreciated.

Kengo123
04-30-2014, 11:09 PM
i like simplifying my products and processes too, but the tornador isn't the end all be all... its great for certain things, but for cleaning anything exterior or an engine bay is where it falls short. it'll work, but it plain ol water out of a hose is much more efficient.

interior cleaning is where this thing rocks! i just put water in mine when the car is a lttle dusty. lately, when i actually do interior details, i put my own apc/dressing all in one mix, arm myself with a brush and microfiber then go to town! i havent used it much for carpet/upholstery, but i do have extra canisters that i plan on filling with folex/zep high traffic for spot cleaning.

also i don't think you can put the foamer attachment on it

parttimer
05-01-2014, 06:59 AM
I believe there is a separate foaming tornador unit. I just got mine and look forward to finding its uses. I still haven't decided what cleaning agents I will be using in it. I like the idea of apc/dressing in one, would made doors, sill, b and c pillars easy!

STL-detailer
05-01-2014, 03:34 PM
i noticed that foam cannon and think it would be helpful for engine bay area, maybe outside of car if it was barely dirty or a regular carwash attendant. For the tornador itself i was going to use meguiar's quik interior detailer for inside of car. I have a few other combos i pump thru it for stains, rims/tires and even a deodorizer.