PDA

View Full Version : Iron Buster vs Iron-X

Jertronic
04-29-2014, 08:50 AM
I'm searching for iron-x to buy locally at a retail location. Boston and I need it today, this morning actually.

A local supply detailing company said that they carry iron buster. Unless the woman misspoke I can't find any info on iron buster. Is this a suitable alternative to iron-x. I'm doing a spring cleaning and have some imbedded and visible particles on my doors and rocker panel. Claying will be the next step but since the car is only 6 months old I want to be thorough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jertronic
04-29-2014, 09:12 AM

FUNX650
04-29-2014, 10:09 AM
The Lady at the PBE should be willing to give you more information regarding their iron buster product; or, is it close enough to just go ahead and drive over there and take a quick look at it? (They probably have the MSDS close at hand)

Bob

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
04-29-2014, 11:04 AM
I don't want to confuse you further, but you could look into Meguiar's Dub Wheel cleaner, you can get it at Walmart, it basically does what Iron X does. I know it's a "wheel" product, but it might be usable anywhere like Iron X since it's a similar product. You could give Meg a call and ask them.