PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Gloss ratio question in a foam cannon.

Trilitai
04-25-2014, 07:17 PM
Hello. I have the mtm hydro foam lance. I planned to buy the citrus wash & gloss online as I read good reviews about it. I always read online about the ratio for 2 buckets wash but don't see people talk about how much to put for foam cannon.

1. How many oz of cw&g to put in without stripping the lsp?

2. How many oz of cw&g to put in to strip the lsp?

3. For best result, do I put in the citrus wash & gloss first and then fill up the 32oz container with warm water?

Thanks so much!

dfoxengr
04-25-2014, 08:15 PM
Fill about 1 inch with cw&g, the rest with water. Set the knob to highest soap dilution. I get 2 cars worth of foam from this method with mtm hydro and a 1700psi electric karcher.

Cw&g or any soap/shampoo likely cant strip lsp in any dilution either. Much talk of that recently on here.

dcjredline
04-25-2014, 11:38 PM
I would say ABOUT 1oz for non-stripping and about 2 for stripping. It foams pretty well IMO.

aztec1987
04-25-2014, 11:44 PM
Hello. I have the mtm hydro foam lance. I planned to buy the citrus wash & gloss online as I read good reviews about it. I always read online about the ratio for 2 buckets wash but don't see people talk about how much to put for foam cannon.

1. How many oz of cw&g to put in without stripping the lsp?

2. How many oz of cw&g to put in to strip the lsp?

3. For best result, do I put in the citrus wash & gloss first and then fill up the 32oz container with warm water?

Thanks so much!

To be honest I just have them pre diluted in a bottle since that stuff is pretty thick in texture wise! I add about 4 ounces to a two liter bottle and spray! When I use to put it direct on a foam cannon I would fill it up with water about 3/4 of the way and add the soap since it tends to foam up! The soap is really good if you just want a simple wash with a glossy finish.

http://i1365.photobucket.com/albums/r745/aviator87/AGW/DSC_0235_zpse49d0547.jpg (http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/aviator87/media/AGW/DSC_0235_zpse49d0547.jpg.html)

VISITOR
04-26-2014, 01:11 AM
when i use the foam cannon i use about 3 ounces of car wash...