PDA

View Full Version : Professional detailer needed in Oklahoma

mastergunner
04-25-2014, 12:56 PM
Folks I have tried to correct paint on my cars and truck and apparently I just do not have the talent or patience to do this. I have spent alot of money on products and machines to help me but to no avail. Are there any professional detailers in Oklahoma and if so where are they located and contact info. Thanks for the help.

Levithan9
04-25-2014, 01:10 PM
That's kinda like saying...

"guys....I need a detailer. Are there any professional detailers in the Continental United States? Lower 48 states please."

You need to state where your located, whats close by from where your at, or even your zip code.

mastergunner
04-25-2014, 01:24 PM
Yea I thought about that after I posted the message. I live in Lawton OK. OKC is close by along with Norman.

conquistador
04-25-2014, 01:59 PM
I'm in Oklahoma. But only work on personal vehicle. Your best bet is taking it to Dallas and contacting Scott at scottwax.com . I know of no one professional enough to recommend in this state. Or checkout Status detailing in Springfield, MO. Both guys do quality work.

mastergunner
04-25-2014, 02:24 PM
Yea those two options are not good for me but I do appreciate the contacts though.

conquistador
04-25-2014, 02:28 PM
Yea those two options are not good for me but I do appreciate the contacts though.

Scott also travels. He came to Tulsa to correct a friends ZR1 last November.

theautospa
05-11-2014, 07:15 PM
i am in norman. feel free to check out my site. all my contact info is there.

if your on instagram m3nke as a bunch of photos as well