PDA

View Full Version : Selling some gear.

DS Detailer
07-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Well, I just got supplied with some equipment from my company, so... my personal gear is no longer needed... I'm looking at selling some of it, i have a metro vac/blo the small one, and a PC, in good condition, and a bunch of pads and products.

Anyone interested?

It was all bought at autogeek.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
07-20-2007, 09:58 AM
PM me or post what products/pads you have.

very interested

D
07-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Might want to read the rules, http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-giveaways/7765-samples-original-post-updated.html

supercharged
07-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Well, I just got supplied with some equipment from my company, so... my personal gear is no longer needed... I'm looking at selling some of it, i have a metro vac/blo the small one, and a PC, in good condition, and a bunch of pads and products.

Anyone interested?

It was all bought at autogeek.
Good advice - wanna sell it - put it on ebay.
Killer will kill for selling at Autogeek.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
07-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Ohhh crap, sorry guys forgot about the rules here on AG!!

Never mind I'll just get mine the old fashion way

hydro556
07-20-2007, 01:12 PM
Handle it through PMs. Thats what one of the Mods said in another post where someone was selling something. I wish they had a for sale forum. Only allowing individuals to sell stuff, no businesses. I wish they wouldnt look at members as competition, I think it detracts from an otherwise excellent forum. Additionally, I think it would increase traffic on AG, and ultimately sell more product. Its all about traffic right? And by only allowing members to sell, with restrictions, they wouldnt hurt their own business. YMMV.

supercharged
07-20-2007, 01:28 PM
There could be members that are on comission from other vendors that will start selling stuff. SCAM, and SPAM is what I call it.

hydro556
07-20-2007, 01:37 PM
Yes, but it would be obvious. Thats why I mentioned the restrictions. Mods could keep an eye on the forum, and easily tell when someone has crossed the line from selling a few items they dont use much, and trying to sell for profit. It would encourage people to make purchases if they knew they could resell them if they dont meet their needs. If I think there is a good chance something will end up setting on a shelf, I am unlikely to try it out.

ehuth1
07-20-2007, 01:59 PM
craigslist: chicago classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events (http://chicago.craigslist.org/)
If you want to sell it on your own.

dengood1
07-20-2007, 06:02 PM
I'm sure they will not mind him listing it here, as long as he's not in business or a reseller. He's just looking to unload some things he's purchased here because he no longer needs them. An "occasional" listing is ok, with good intentions, from what I was told by a mod. Maybe not? The "truth" shall let us know shortly;)

ltoman
07-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Geez, who knows...i have bought stuff, and it was fine - there is stuff I would have sold, but i did not....

ScottB
07-20-2007, 09:50 PM
as much as I would love to leave it ... sorry, its a garage sale and we cannot do so. I hope someone takes you up on your products. Consider post closed.