PDA

View Full Version : Video Inside: All Shine Detailing - 2014 Maserati Ghibli

kenallwine
04-22-2014, 12:16 PM
I have to say that I was very excited to get the call about this car. The owner believed it is the first one to be delivered to the Central PA area.

It was single step polished and then prepped both inside and out for full GTechniq application

Enjoy the video!

2014 Maserati Ghibli Video

skubasteve!
04-22-2014, 01:12 PM
Awesome video. That sound is intoxicating

kenallwine
04-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Thank you!

Flash Gordon
04-22-2014, 01:35 PM
Nice video. The car is beautiful!

kenallwine
04-23-2014, 07:55 AM
Thank you Flash! It was a fun vehicle to work on. The Maserati emblem was a big pain to work around!!

Flash Gordon
04-23-2014, 08:45 AM
Thank you Flash! It was a fun vehicle to work on. The Maserati emblem was a big pain to work around!!

That thang will slice your hand open if you're not careful. Again, nice work :props:

Tato
04-23-2014, 09:24 AM
Great! Video is awesome, thanks for taking your time sharing that with us.

From the start to the end, it's noticeable the fenomenal quality you imprint into this job. Flawless.

As consequence, the results couldn't be anything different from that perfect finish you've left on that one.

Enjoyed every single step showed at video, congratulations on what you're doing, this is even a bit above top notch detailing quality.

I'm totally sold on your work, and you served as a great inspiration for me.

Now I just need to find a Maserati owner to do the same! haha ;)

Kind Regards.

trekkeruss
04-23-2014, 09:35 AM
Nice to see the detailing extend not just to the Maserati, but to the workspace and the video as well. Everything is so clean and polished that I was surprised to see dead leaves on the driveway when you first pulled the car out of the garage. LOL. The dirt offers a nice contrast to the pristine vehicle though. ;)

kenallwine
04-23-2014, 01:21 PM
Thanks guys! I am a bit of a nut case about my work area. I was the floor as much as I wash my vehicles! I can't stand a dirty work area!. If I could have figured out a way to edit out the dead leaves, I would have! LOL!