PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek on the tube?

michelliot
04-22-2014, 08:56 AM
Morning Michael,

Have I been seeing Autogeek commercial on TV? Is this a new campaign or have I just been oblivious to them until I've gotten involved with the company?

Be well,
elliot

Mike Phillips
04-23-2014, 11:56 AM
Morning Michael,

Have I been seeing Autogeek commercial on TV? Is this a new campaign or have I just been oblivious to them until I've gotten involved with the company?

Be well,
elliot

We've been running TV commercials for some time now, at least 3-4 years. We recently started running some brand new TV commercials with Dennis Gage and Wayne Carini.

We filmed a brand new TV commercial yesterday with John Greviskis for Marine 31 products. There's a few pictures from this project here,

New Ship Shape TV Shows for 2014 with John Greviskis (http://www.marine31online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142)

Here's some of the current TV commercial airing on Velocity Channel right now...

Watch for Autogeek's newest TV commercials running on Velocity Channel!

Wayne Carini for Autogeek

Wayne Carini for Autogeek

Wayne Carini for Pinnacle

Dennis Gage for Autogeek

Dennis Gage for Pinnacle

Todd Helm for Blackfire

More exciting news and projects coming in the future.

:xyxthumbs:

wdmaccord
04-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Just remembering I saw the PBL commercials a few weeks ago. I don't think it was on velocity though (I don't watch that much...maybe I was watching it that day though). Any other channels these ads are on (or maybe a bulk sell to Directv and they just show on random channels)?

It was pretty cool to see. I actually had to do a double-take. :dblthumb2:

EDIT: Actually, maybe it was when I was on vacation in Ft. Myers? Maybe you do more advertising closer to home on local channels?

Mike Phillips
04-23-2014, 12:38 PM
Just remembering I saw the PBL commercials a few weeks ago. I don't think it was on velocity though (I don't watch that much...maybe I was watching it that day though). Any other channels these ads are on (or maybe a bulk sell to Directv and they just show on random channels)?

It was pretty cool to see. I actually had to do a double-take. :dblthumb2:

EDIT: Actually, maybe it was when I was on vacation in Ft. Myers? Maybe you do more advertising closer to home on local channels?

I'd have to check with Yancy on the question of which channels our TV commercials run on as he would know for sure.

He's setting up video camera right now though...

:Picture:

michelliot
04-24-2014, 02:09 PM
Either I DID see them on Velocity, during a hockey game or on a science channel. Don't watch the tube much else except for movies and I am strictly non-commercial when it comes to them.

Good luck with your quest. Advertising on the tube is not a cheap endeavor.

elliot