PDA

View Full Version : AG Addiction

dirtdestroyer
04-21-2014, 04:34 PM
As I sit here writing some code for my soon to be detailing business site I have came to the realization that this site is already a (rather positive) addiction.

As I've posted elsewhere here I've been detailing for awhile, friends and families cars which have allowed me to work with a pretty wide range of vehicles but am continually learning.

This site is like a master key to proper detailing technique and product recommendations. Not only the articles by staff but the massive amount of professionals here to help with almost anything.

I just have to thank all of you guys for the effort put into the posts. The better we become at this craft collectively the more customers will appreciate the work we put in as we are able to provide better education on the subject, not to mention how much longer a car lasts when taken care of.

This site is amazing.

(not really an intro just praise so I thought I'd post it in the OT forum)

tpr1634
04-21-2014, 04:37 PM
:iagree:

jamesboyy
04-21-2014, 04:57 PM
I fully agree with you dirtdestroyer

PaulMys
04-21-2014, 08:44 PM
Totally agree. Not only is this site packed with the best information for novices & experts alike, AG is fully-stocked with only the best products, and fully-staffed with the best people to make the ordering and use of these products smooth & seamless.

There is no equal to AG!!!!

stangfreak
04-21-2014, 11:11 PM
I had to calm down a little with the ordering because I was spending so much money lol. Last year it was wild. I was addicted. I still am. The people on here are very friendly, helpful, and just a good group of guys. I love this site and I recommend it to all my friends.

04-21-2014, 11:34 PM
I've learned quite a bit from AG and met some really great people too...it's so easy to go on a spending spree