PDA

View Full Version : Lambo roadster leather care

luxeous
04-21-2014, 01:34 PM
Hey guys!
New to the forum, hoping for some guidance. I have a 2008 LP640 roadster that has black leather with contrasting blue stitching. The stitching pattern is called Q-cintura, which means it's a diamond pattern over the seats.

I'm interested to know what type of leather conditioner would be best for the vehicle; specifically which one will not discolor the stitching but provide great protection from wear, UV etc.

The car is garaged without the roof on but is usually covered if I'm gone for an extended period of time. I've heard Lexol is a good option as it's clear but I wasn't sure which one to get; any other suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks!

allenk4
04-21-2014, 02:16 PM
I believe that Swisswax produces a Lamborghini specific group of products:

http://pictures.dealer.com/l/laaglamborghini/0075/a962cd473d1690ee36538498c9b76493x.jpg

jamesboyy
04-21-2014, 04:52 PM
There are Lamborghini brand cleaning products thought they are tons of money therefore you next cheaper option would be Swisswax also look into leather masters and leatherique as they are great products too and when using a new products or in doubt test in a hidden spot with the product you are using to see how it will effect

Dr_Pain
04-21-2014, 05:03 PM
My vote is for leatherique...

Call the company and speak to them directly. They are a wealth of knowledge and will be better able to assist you if you have some issues of leather fading

Eric@CherryOnTop
04-22-2014, 06:34 AM
I would look at the Pinnacle Black Label cleaner and conditioner combo. It's formulated to be safe on stitching. I used it last season on a Porsche 911 with red leather and black stitching and it did a great job. Actually just followed up with the client a few weeks ago about his other car and he said he can't get over how luxurious the interior still is 6 months later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk