PDA

View Full Version : Columbia, SC Detailer Needed

tcrummitt87
04-20-2014, 10:04 AM
Hello,

I'm in need of someone in the Columbia, SC area who does interior detailing with a hot water extractor. I might have a referral from a recent client who is still looking at options.

I detail on the side and recently did the interior of a Mazda 626. The car has over 210,000 miles and was pretty trashed. When I first took on the job I had planned to do some carpet cleaning, but for me it's just surface cleaning with a scrub brush and brush attachment on a drill with a shop-vac. I decided not too and instead went hardcore on getting the dust and dirt off everything else and just gave the seats and carpets a really good vacuum with the shop-vac.

The driver of the vehicle has bad asthma and I said it would be a waste of their money for me to do the carpets by hand. we're talking about several soda stains and 210,000 miles of wear and tear. They mentioned that they are going to see if Stanley Steamer does car interiors and I suggested finding a detailer in our area who had a hot-water extractor that could really get the carpets and seats clean.

suggestions welcomed, personal message or post!

Flash Gordon
04-20-2014, 11:40 AM
Hello,

I'm in need of someone in the Columbia, SC area who does interior detailing with a hot water extractor. I might have a referral from a recent client who is still looking at options.

I detail on the side and recently did the interior of a Mazda 626. The car has over 210,000 miles and was pretty trashed. When I first took on the job I had planned to do some carpet cleaning, but for me it's just surface cleaning with a scrub brush and brush attachment on a drill with a shop-vac. I decided not too and instead went hardcore on getting the dust and dirt off everything else and just gave the seats and carpets a really good vacuum with the shop-vac.

The driver of the vehicle has bad asthma and I said it would be a waste of their money for me to do the carpets by hand. we're talking about several soda stains and 210,000 miles of wear and tear. They mentioned that they are going to see if Stanley Steamer does car interiors and I suggested finding a detailer in our area who had a hot-water extractor that could really get the carpets and seats clean.

suggestions welcomed, personal message or post!

IMO they would be better off getting new carpet

1992 Mazda 626 Carpet 4 Door Sedan (http://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCarpet.asp?Itemid=2845&MakeId=17&ModelId=265&year=1992&gclid=CIb_1LLA770CFSho7Aodo2cAtQ)