PDA

View Full Version : Small detail tomorrow

HateSwirls
04-18-2014, 08:05 PM
Blue 2010 Nissian Ultima that's only been to a swirl auto--o-matic jobs, she doesn't want a full paint correction so I asked her if an all in one makes a difference would she want me to continue and she said yes.
I'll first try the Meguiar's D-151, if I don't see any improvements then we'll stick with our deal, a good wash , clay and some Collinite 951 and tire coating.

More to come.............:)

Automatic

stemyx
04-18-2014, 08:08 PM
Awesome!!! Let us know how it goes :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AG Online

HateSwirls
04-18-2014, 08:11 PM
Awesome!!! Let us know how it goes :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AG Online

I will:dblthumb2:

She promised me she will only hand wash it once I'm done, she had no idea how bad it was going to a car wash that uses them nasty brushes. :(

The Guz
04-18-2014, 09:47 PM
Don't forget some photos. It should be fun.

I will:dblthumb2:

She promised me she will only hand wash it once I'm done, she had no idea how bad it was going to a car wash that uses them nasty brushes. :(

I just had the same talk with my dad. He usually washes it at home but for some reason he went to the car wash and used a brush on it. I gave him the talk again lol.

jamesboyy
04-18-2014, 09:53 PM
Sounds like you are doing well and will have a fun day tomorrow but be sure to take it easy and if you can share some pics of your work

EVOlved
04-18-2014, 10:06 PM
I'm finishing a two step tomorrow for my father in law who has a garage queen that only saw swirl o matic's. And other abuse I will show in a post when I get it up here. If he doesn't wait for me to wash it I may disown his daughter ;)

HateSwirls
04-19-2014, 07:00 AM
Sounds like you are doing well and will have a fun day tomorrow but be sure to take it easy and if you can share some pics of your work

I'll take some before and afters for sure:dblthumb2:

Wish she would have taken my best package, maybe I'll be able to change her mind once I show her the defects, I know she has them, she doesn't yet but I'll be sure to show her:)

Methodical
04-19-2014, 12:19 PM
Curious to see how the all in one works because my wife keep letting the dealer wash her vehicle, so I need another quicker but good alternative for that vehicle.