PDA

View Full Version : New Tan leather seats

Pak
04-17-2014, 10:40 PM
Hi everyone I am new to the forum and although I've tried the search function to answer my question, I think I am even more confused than before I started reading.

My question is this: I purchased a brand new 2013 Range Rover Sport and I opted for tan seats which includes a leather dashboard along with a Orkney Grey exterior.

I want to know what products to buy to protect the seats? My drivers seat has some wear along with dye from my jeans. I am afraid to purchase leather cleaner from local retailers as I dont know if the tan seats will get damaged.

I have read reviews on wolfgang, leather masters and pinnacle products and from what I read, all are good. I just want some suggestions as to what the best products I should use on my seats, they dont have alot of wear (rear virtually none) but I want to protect them. I have not used anything on them since purchase and im creeping into the 7th month of ownership and want to use the right products.

Is there a starter kit that will fulfill my needs that I can buy though this website? Any comments or insight would be greatly appreciated! I am in no way a professional but want to treat my car with the right products so it will outlast the wear and tear of everyday life.

Sorry for the long write up and I appreciate everyones time!

Just02896
04-17-2014, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Pinnacle and Wolfgang are great leather care products! Can't go wrong with either!

Pinnacle Leather Combo, Pinnacle Leather Cleaner, Pinnacle Leather Conditioner, clean leather seats (http://www.autogeek.net/pinnacle-leather-care.html)

Wolfgang Leather Care Combo, Wolfgang Leather Cleaner, Wolfgang Leather Conditioner (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-leather-combo.html)

Pak
04-17-2014, 10:55 PM
Thanks just02896 do I need a conditioner as well since seats are relatively new or just a protectant?

WRAPT C5Z06
04-17-2014, 11:02 PM
Thanks just02896 do I need a conditioner as well since seats are relatively new or just a protectant?
No conditioner needed. Clean and protect. :dblthumb2:

poweraid
04-18-2014, 12:01 AM
I got 2 new vehicles last year , did the whole interior with Wolfgang cockpit including the leather . this year I did my leather in cquartz fabric and leather coating and like that even better , still wg cockpit on everything else . once the sealant or coating is on all that's need is a moist mf to clean , just wipe it down . twice a year I reapply at that time I use optimum power clean to wipe it all down .