PDA

View Full Version : Came for the info stayed for the info

guitarmankoz
04-16-2014, 09:04 PM
I wanted to "really" understand the difference between wax and sealant. found the answer and tons more on this forum. Thanks and keep it coming.

jamesboyy
04-16-2014, 09:05 PM
Welcome to autogeek and you are welcome you need anything just let us know

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
04-16-2014, 10:46 PM
Welcome, there's tons of uber smart detailing minds here. I rather like jumping around reading random threads. Only down side, at least for me it resulted in me spending a lot more $$$ than I should have. I see a review for some product with a bunch of pretty before and after pics, and before I get the conclusion I have another tab open and am adding it to my cart.

2 things I really got into thanks to the internet. DE shaving, and detailing. Both have become hobbies of mine, and both have cost me substantially more money than I could have ever imagined. YMMV though op, not everyone will buy buy buy like me.

HUMMM now let me go find a thread on water spot removers so I can add something to my cart :D

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-16-2014, 10:57 PM
Him welcome to AutoGeekOnline!

Ezmoney
04-17-2014, 01:29 PM
I too came for the info and stayed for the info.

Lots to learn here from lots of good, friendly and helpful folks.

GS2011
04-17-2014, 02:29 PM
:welcome: There is a ton of good information here, and the best bunch of people one can find anywhere on the internet. Great place to learn detailing. :xyxthumbs:

Evan.J
04-17-2014, 03:09 PM
Welcome to the forum!