PDA

View Full Version : 2-Faced Soft Touch Microfiber Towel vs Shine & Buff waterless wash towels

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
04-13-2014, 01:39 PM
Has anyone used both of these and can compare them? I'm looking for towels to use for waterless washes and these were the 2 I found where each side is a different color. I can't find any info on the CG one, and their description's pretty useless. I'm thinking maybe a 12 pack of the CG ones and a 6 pack of the Shine & Buff, but I'm on the fence.

Or if someone has another suggestion for a good 2 color towel. I don't want to spend more than either of these though.

jamesboyy
04-13-2014, 03:53 PM
The CG soft touch towels have a GSM around 542/543 though they are also carrand branded , and could be brought at pep boys as for the shine and buff towel that's cobra branded and has a GSM of about 360 and both could be bought here at AG too

JWilliams.RadiantDetail
04-14-2014, 11:10 PM
For some reason I forget that for a chain store Pep Boys has a pretty decent selection of detailing stuff. I ended up finding some that look like the Buff & Shine ones on here, but it says they're 700gsm, 6 shipped was $35. They are made in China but should be good enough for me for now.

jamesboyy
04-14-2014, 11:16 PM
Congratulation on your purchase