PDA

View Full Version : New member from Toledo, Ohio

Pages : [1] 2

Ecoshine
04-13-2014, 11:17 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Justin and I'm from Toledo, Ohio. I recently started my mobile detailing business (Ecoshine Mobile Auto Detailing) and it's going great. I usually only do 5-8 cars per week, but that perfect for me because I'm currently in med school (soooooo busy). I really enjoy what I'm doing and I'm looking forward to learning alot from this forum. I've seen a ton of posts over the past couple of months, so I figured why not just join?!

I drive a 2013 Phantom Black Dodge Charger R/T Plus....it works right now for the mobile detailing, but I will need something bigger down the line.

I'm not sure if you are familiar with PDP products, but I generally use those because they are locally made in Ohio and they are priced right. Along with PDP, I generally megs such as, m105 and m205 with my rupes21.
:buffing:

Check out my facebook: www.facebook.com/ecoshinemobileautodetailing (http://www.facebook.com/ecoshinemobileautodetailing)

BobbyG
04-13-2014, 11:27 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online!! :props:

buddee
04-13-2014, 11:35 AM
hello and welcome!

GS2011
04-13-2014, 11:38 AM
:welcome:

FUNX650
04-13-2014, 11:41 AM
:welcome: ...to AGO!

I'll sometimes get a few Pro brand detailing products from Ohio Supply, instead of waiting on the jobber; or driving down to Florence, Kentucky. Ever go with Malco?

Bob

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-13-2014, 11:45 AM
Hi Justin, welcome to AGO!

Ecoshine
04-13-2014, 12:20 PM
No I haven't, I just looked at there website. I will have to try some of their products out. Thank! See this is why I joined this forum, great information!

04-13-2014, 01:14 PM
Welcome to AGO Justin!

jamesboyy
04-13-2014, 03:41 PM
Welcome to autogeek

Ohio Detailing
04-13-2014, 11:37 PM
Welcome :)

Ohio Auto Supply is up the road from us, they're alright -- but AGO is sincerely the way to go. They sold me tons of defective sprayers there and basically talked down to me. It's nice to have another Buckeye guy here!

hernandez.art13
04-14-2014, 12:05 AM
Welcome!

mark98xlt
04-14-2014, 01:21 AM
Pdp products are great product line, their cleaners are legit but their compounds and polishes not so good besides the paint sealant and smart buff which is like Meg's 151..

Welcome!! Parma Ohio here

Ecoshine
04-14-2014, 07:57 AM
Pdp products are great product line, their cleaners are legit but their compounds and polishes not so good besides the paint sealant and smart buff which is like Meg's 151..

Welcome!! Parma Ohio here
For compunds and polishes I use Meg's, but I was thinking about trying out PDP paint correction system. It's a little pricey for the set, but I figured I'd try it out on my car. Their interior products like Black Diamond are very impressive.

Ecoshine
04-14-2014, 08:00 AM
Welcome :)

Ohio Auto Supply is up the road from us, they're alright -- but AGO is sincerely the way to go. They sold me tons of defective sprayers there and basically talked down to me. It's nice to have another Buckeye guy here!
I'm planning on trying out some stuff from AGO. So many products and so many options, sometimes its a little overwhelming. As for the sprayers I agree! I contacted them already for a refund. I just purchased a new product from PDP and the sprayer didn't even work to begin with. OH..........IO

Ohio Detailing
04-14-2014, 04:43 PM
I'm planning on trying out some stuff from AGO. So many products and so many options, sometimes its a little overwhelming. As for the sprayers I agree! I contacted them already for a refund. I just purchased a new product from PDP and the sprayer didn't even work to begin with. OH..........IO

Haha, nice! I really like your enthusiasm, keep it up :)

I hear ya about the vast selection of choices here... but that's a good thing, once you really narrow it down and carve out the "moderate" performers, and stick with the winners -- you'll be golden. It takes some time, and money, but we're all here to help each other, and before you buy, you can always search for reviews or posts, and if nothing pertinent comes up, ask us!