PDA

View Full Version : New from North Ms/Memphis area

Pages : [1] 2

PhoenixLLC
04-12-2014, 08:57 PM
Looked around for a while and read through both here and other forums,so many threads on auto detailing that i must have,by now,received my degree in paint correction or does one ever? Maybe not! I started out on interiors only and purchased a wet dry vac and VX 5000.Got so good and fast with interiors,that its time to offer the total package.

I picked up a harbor freight and did the grease mod,also spray painted with plastidip the base and front hand support for a less vibration,more planted non slip feel and it now has that tacky soft touch feel to it.Worked out great.I ordered the Megs DA MF system and replaced the backing plate before getting started.First car was a 2003 Maxima left out in the weather all its life and it appeared to have been washed at the 25 cent car wash station its entire life.I corrected the car and the owner couldn't believe it,and to be honest,neither could I!

Files are to large I imagine keeps giving a file failed to upload so I will add Pics later!

PhoenixLLC
04-12-2014, 09:12 PM
You can see what I added and performed on the DA and then the correction pics of the Black Nissan with the DA MF system.

Flash Gordon
04-12-2014, 09:43 PM
:welcome: Neighbor

PhoenixLLC
04-12-2014, 10:07 PM
Hey Flash,

Yeah man.I might hit you up when i need help on a big job if you are up for it.

jamesboyy
04-12-2014, 10:09 PM
Welcome to autogeek

Flash Gordon
04-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Hey Flash,

Yeah man.I might hit you up when i need help on a big job if you are up for it.

If it's a big job that involves a lot of exotics or show cars then for sure hit me up!

:)

If it's a fleet of soiled interior mini vans/suburbans I have all that work that I can handle

:bolt:

PhoenixLLC
04-12-2014, 10:20 PM
Welcome to autogeek

Thanks Jamesboyy!

PhoenixLLC
04-12-2014, 10:22 PM
If it's a big job that involves a lot of exotics or show cars then for sure hit me up!

If it's a fleet of soiled interior mini vans/suburbans I have all that work that I can handle

:bolt:

I hear that on the buses with gummy bears and goldfish ground into the carpet..lol They are a dime a dozen.The future does hold exotics it seems.Its good to know there is someone close to call on....Thanks!

Flash Gordon
04-12-2014, 10:29 PM
I hear that on the buses with gummy bears and goldfish ground into the carpet..lol They are a dime a dozen.The future does hold exotics it seems.Its good to know there is someone close to call on....Thanks!

We for sure have an epidemic going on down here with filthy interiors

If I run into a project I think you might be able to help me with I'll get intouch

cshamilton
04-12-2014, 10:53 PM
Welcome, welcome!

I love to see when someone from MS even know's what Detailing is; hell, when someone from MS even knows that there are more than just Armor All and Dawn products.

My wife is from Tupelo/New Albany area. We're in Jackson now, possibly moving to Southaven sometime in the next year or so.

I like the Plastidip idea... let me know if it holds up, I wanted to do mine in all black or gray.

cshamilton
04-12-2014, 10:59 PM
I have quite a few tickets to the redbirds this season. Best outfield in the minors. I'm pumped. Let me know if there are any places I need to stop while I'm there. We do not have a single "detailing" kind of store or anything. There is one store here that has some Megs Hyper dressing that appears like it came from 1985.

Flash Gordon
04-12-2014, 11:31 PM
I have quite a few tickets to the redbirds this season. Best outfield in the minors. I'm pumped. Let me know if there are any places I need to stop while I'm there. We do not have a single "detailing" kind of store or anything. There is one store here that has some Megs Hyper dressing that appears like it came from 1985.

Going to the Redbirds "Bark n the Park" game tomorrow with my puppy dog

We have no suppliers here who carry the fancy name brand products, but we do have a couple of distributors who carry some hidden gems. Check out Karn Automotive and ask for Shawn or Cougar Chemical. I think it's Sam that I've dealt with over there

To get the good stuff you have to order online for the most part

Go Redbirds !! :awesome:

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-13-2014, 12:36 AM
Hi, welcome to AutoGeekOnline!

cshamilton
04-14-2014, 12:53 AM
Going to the Redbirds "Bark n the Park" game tomorrow with my puppy dog

We have no suppliers here who carry the fancy name brand products, but we do have a couple of distributors who carry some hidden gems. Check out Karn Automotive and ask for Shawn or Cougar Chemical. I think it's Sam that I've dealt with over there

To get the good stuff you have to order online for the most part

Go Redbirds !! :awesome:

That's awesome. How was it? I know the outcome wasn't perfect, almost a mirror of the pro game. My dogs are too crazy and would go nuts at everyone and everything in sight. Poor training.

We will be there for the horrible Egyptian jerseys

Flash Gordon
04-14-2014, 05:08 AM
That's awesome. How was it? I know the outcome wasn't perfect, almost a mirror of the pro game. My dogs are too crazy and would go nuts at everyone and everything in sight. Poor training.

We will be there for the horrible Egyptian jerseys

The game was great! My dog behaved perfectly (I knew she would. She's mine after all)

Maybe we could meet sometime and take in a game. We could talk WAX!