View Full Version : Pictures: 1st Cars & Coffee at Autogeek

Pages : 1 [2]

dad07
04-12-2014, 03:04 PM
I really need to move farther south!

Looks like it was a great time!

BobbyG
04-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Hey all you folks way down south at Autogeek! It's nice to see everyone enjoying themselves and I've got to say, you're living the dream.....Sunny and warm year round and work at "THE" coolest place on the planet....Autogeek...:coolgleam:

Thank you again for for posing for all the great photos!! :props:

Bunky
04-12-2014, 04:21 PM
Looks like a great time!

Pats300zx
04-12-2014, 04:50 PM
WOW...what a great event. Makes me want to fly down for the weekend to attend one of these...:dblthumb2::dblthumb2:

Mike Phillips
04-14-2014, 08:16 AM
***Update***

Our special guest was Bruno Massel who Skyped in and shared three exciting news announcements with everyone that attended.

Truck U is moving to Velocity TV.
Bruno Massel has been sponsored by GM to race their new COPO Camaro.
Bruno will be one of the cast on a new TV show on Velocity called Garage Squad!

Congratulations Bruno!

Here's phone pic of the COPO Camaro

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/2331/Bruno_Massel_COPO_Camaro.jpg

Trying to get some more pictures today....

:xyxthumbs:

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Congrats Bruno! That's awesome!

X Gixxer 1000 X
04-14-2014, 10:36 AM
Had an awesome time saturday! I cant wait till the next one! I was the one with the black ram. Everyone was super nice! Especially Mike Phillips, I received ALOT of information and tips that are definitely going to benefit me and my black paint lol :buffing:

Mike Phillips
04-14-2014, 10:43 AM
Had an awesome time saturday! I cant wait till the next one! I was the one with the black ram. Everyone was super nice! Especially Mike Phillips, I received ALOT of information and tips that are definitely going to benefit me and my black paint lol :buffing:

It was a pleasure meeting you Nick and I'm sure the next time I see you the paint on your very cool black Ram truck will be looking show car perfect. It was pretty close already...

:dblthumb2:

X Gixxer 1000 X
04-14-2014, 05:18 PM
It was a pleasure meeting you Nick and I'm sure the next time I see you the paint on your very cool black Ram truck will be looking show car perfect. It was pretty close already...

Nice meeting you too and thanks again for the help. I tried with the drill attachment to get the swirls out. Didn't work very well and could feel the pad getting warm when I put my hand on it, I suppose cause it's gear driven.... Porter cable will be here tomorrow, just ordered it from Nick. That should do the trick!

X Gixxer 1000 X
04-15-2014, 09:00 PM
Psst... Hey Mike, no swirls! Next I'm going to do the diamond paint coating. :)

Nick McKees37
04-16-2014, 04:41 AM
Psst... Hey Mike, no swirls! Next I'm going to do the diamond paint coating. :)

Great job Nick!

X Gixxer 1000 X
04-16-2014, 08:55 AM
Great job Nick!

Thanks Nick... Will be ordering that diamond black label stuff here shortly. :) Cars and coffee was awesome. Really learned a lot. Can't wait for the next one.

Mike Phillips
04-21-2014, 06:14 AM
Thanks Nick... Will be ordering that diamond black label stuff here shortly. :) Cars and coffee was awesome. Really learned a lot. Can't wait for the next one.

Here's the thread with the info for the next Cars & Coffee.

Autogeek's Cars & Coffee - Saturday Morning May 10th (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-101/79118-autogeek-s-cars-coffee-saturday-morning-may-10th.html#post1082646)

Sometime this week I'll post the topic of the class that will be held this time....