PDA

View Full Version : Ordered a UDM and tons of other stuff!

Pages : [1] 2

Cobra04
07-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Finaly made the leap, Ordered a UDM with all the trimmings!:righton:

XMT Ultimate Detailing Machine Intermediate Swirl Remover Kit

Lambswool 6 Inch Leveling Pad

Pinnacle XMT Pad Care Combo

The Edge Foam Pad Conditioning Brush

CCS Red 6.5 inch Ultrasoft Wax/Sealant Foam

Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax

DP Universal Detailing Clay

DP Universal Clay Lubricant

Pinnacle Safe Scrub Bug & Tar Pad

Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator Microfiber Detergent Concentrate 16 oz

XMT 360™ Corrects, Cleans, Seals

Meguiar’s Body Solvent, 1 Gallon

Its gonna be like christmas!:awesome:

Tonya
07-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Wow that was a big leap. Enjoy Christmas in July.
Tonya

FMINUS
07-17-2007, 09:28 PM
Starting off w Souveran! Geez!

btw, DP 4 in one would replace XMT pad lube, clay lube, and QD!

Nica
07-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Very nice order, you got a fine looking order....that's the way to jump in...ALL IN BABY!! Just kidding that is one mighty order.

Thank you for sharing.

blkexcoupe
07-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Starting off w Souveran! Geez!

btw, DP 4 in one would replace XMT pad lube, clay lube, and QD!

Seriously, what a nice choice to start off with.

Cobra04
07-17-2007, 10:08 PM
Yea, the souveran I kinda had my heart set on :D I want the cobra looking dripping wet!:awesome:

FMINUS
07-17-2007, 11:41 PM
Why the leveling pad? If you are thinking about using a MF bonnet to remove the wax, its a lot easier to use a MF towel instead.

FMINUS
07-17-2007, 11:44 PM
what color is ur Cobra?

Souveran is one of my favorite waxes, and seriously I have tried A LOT of them!
Only complaint is its durability, but anyone who is on this forum shouldnt complain about durablility cause we LIVE TO REAPPLY!!!!:cheers:

Cobra04
07-18-2007, 03:01 AM
Why the leveling pad? If you are thinking about using a MF bonnet to remove the wax, its a lot easier to use a MF towel instead.

Yea Ill probably do it by hand, but id like to try with the MF bonnet, see what i like more, and It's never bad to have a backup option:D

what color is ur Cobra?

Souveran is one of my favorite waxes, and seriously I have tried A LOT of them!
Only complaint is its durability, but anyone who is on this forum shouldnt complain about durablility cause we LIVE TO REAPPLY!!!!

Black:righton:
and I cant say it's mine totally....it's my dads...I just clean/detail it and all this stuff:D

And yea, for the cobra Im planning on souveran for this summer, then a klasse treatment for the winter. I dont mind reapplying:righton: :)

klumzypinoy
07-18-2007, 05:15 AM
Man you got THE order right there! THat's basically all the stuff I want. I'm not ballin enough yet :D. If I added up the money I spent on detailing supplies so far, I'm sure I'd be able to get a UDM and some other stuff. I'm guaranteed to have spent 200+ since I made my first order in January, which consisted of the wash shmitt/wheel shmitt combo and ultimate guzzler.

ScottB
07-18-2007, 06:13 AM
After dad see's Souveran on the Cobra, he might never wanna drive it again. It could likely end up in the living room as art !

P1et
07-18-2007, 08:22 AM
Where are the pics of the Cobra and all your detailing supplies???

trlblazer3
07-18-2007, 10:06 AM
What an order! That's the way to start off, but let me tell you -it's only the beginning.

Cobra04
07-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Man you got THE order right there! THat's basically all the stuff I want. I'm not ballin enough yet . If I added up the money I spent on detailing supplies so far, I'm sure I'd be able to get a UDM and some other stuff. I'm guaranteed to have spent 200+ since I made my first order in January, which consisted of the wash shmitt/wheel shmitt combo and ultimate guzzler.
I recently got those same wash mitts, there AWESOME!

After dad see's Souveran on the Cobra, he might never wanna drive it again. It could likely end up in the living room as art !

Or better yet.... convince him to build a garage onto the side of our existing one:D . Month before we got the cobra he converted it into a weight room, the garage door has a wall built infront of it, carpet, all that. So Im trying to get him to build a garage onto the side of the existing one.... man would a garage be nice :(

Where are the pics of the Cobra and all your detailing supplies???
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/6895-quick-wash-04-svt-cobra.html

Thats a wash/quick wax I did a little while ago. Ill post up pics of all my supplies once all this stuff gets here.

What an order! That's the way to start off, but let me tell you -it's only the beginning.

Ya know...you may be right:D Water filtration/deionizing system is next....:D

wytstang
07-18-2007, 12:00 PM
Enjoy