PDA

View Full Version : Hi bike friends!

detailaddict
04-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Just wanted to say hello guys! my name is Shane i am a motorcycle detailer in perth western australia. i am fairly fresh into pro detailing as i've only been going a couple of years with my business addicted2detail. thats why im here at autogeek finding new products watching the forum and videos and generally learning from the best! maybe send me a message or check out my page and photos id love to meet other bike fans and see some of your work :Picture: so dont be shy! you can also find me on facebook search addicted2detail :dblthumb2:

detailaddict
05-12-2014, 07:14 AM
how are you marnoz? welcome to AGO

surajprasade
07-03-2014, 02:18 AM
Just wanted to say hello guys! my name is Shane i am a motorcycle detailer in perth western australia. i am fairly fresh into pro detailing as i've only been going a couple of years with my business addicted2detail. thats why im here at autogeek finding new products watching the forum and videos and generally learning from the best! maybe send me a message or check out my page and photos id love to meet other bike fans and see some of your work :Picture: so dont be shy! you can also find me on facebook search addicted2detail :dblthumb2:

Hi, Shane
I am a bike fan too & love to detail bike rather than cars, but business dos not allow it as you can make more money in cars rather than bike. But I never let go any bike detailing project.You can learn lot about detailing at Auto-geek.

mitpol15
07-27-2017, 05:56 AM
Hi there, I am new here too!

Nilbrian7
07-27-2017, 06:56 AM
hello mate, welcome to the community!