PDA

View Full Version : Sick to Stomach

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

stilltipping3
04-09-2014, 08:50 PM
So today I had a few errands to run. I spent no more than 10mins at any 1 store. I parked far away. (Can u tell where this is going?)
I check my car at every entry. Finally, I stop at Auto Zone and when I come out, there it is. A huge door ding and a lil brother.
Now, inparked I parked by myself and no one was there when I left. I took 5 mins as I breezed through.

Ahhh, im so sick now. Having a dentless repair guy come by in the am.

Hjfowler
04-09-2014, 08:53 PM
So today I had a few errands to run. I spent no more than 10mins at any 1 store. I parked far away. (Can u tell where this is going?)
I check my car at every entry. Finally, I stop at Auto Zone and when I come out, there it is. A huge door ding and a lil brother.
Now, inparked I parked by myself and no one was there when I left. I took 5 mins as I breezed through.

Ahhh, im so sick now. Having a dentless repair guy come by in the am.

Horrible feeling. I was in a parking garage once. And was sitting in my car. This guy parks next to me, and while looking me in the eyes swings his door open real fast and slammed right into my door. Huge dent. The only thing worse than coming back to your car and seeing a dent is watching it happen live. I can't describe my displeasure about that situation.

Flash Gordon
04-09-2014, 08:55 PM
A double park everywhere I go

HD.Detailing
04-09-2014, 08:55 PM
That person should be executed, I'm reminded of the movie Pulp Fiction

Sent from my Alien Ship

04-09-2014, 08:58 PM
I know your pain, totally sucks man!

Coopers ST
04-09-2014, 09:11 PM
A double park everywhere I go

I feel like I am asking for it when I do that.

Flash Gordon
04-09-2014, 09:17 PM
I feel like I am asking for it when I do that.

I've done it so long I don't think twice now

I ALWAYS park as far out as possible. I figure I am doing my part

Docpeanut
04-09-2014, 09:23 PM
I've done it so long I don't think twice now

I ALWAYS park as far out as possible. I figure I am doing my part

There will always be an a-hole that will park next to you just to aggravate you

WAXOFF
04-09-2014, 09:25 PM
All I can say is that his dent would be twice the size of mine. Of course I haven't had this problem since I put the Glock stickers on both rear windows.

Flash Gordon
04-09-2014, 09:26 PM
There will always be an a-hole that will park next to you just to aggravate you

Hardly ever fails. It's like my car is a db magnet - wait, that didn't sound right

EvolutionDetail
04-09-2014, 09:28 PM
At my school there is this douche with a 2013 mustang 5.0 with the cali package.
He ALWAYS DOUBLE PARK
And it just pisses me off.

Docpeanut
04-09-2014, 09:30 PM
At my school there is this douche with a 2013 mustang 5.0 with the cali package.
He ALWAYS DOUBLE PARK
And it just pisses me off.

He's got money so rules don't apply to him

/sarcasm

Just02896
04-09-2014, 09:31 PM
All I can say is that his dent would be twice the size of mine. Of course I haven't had this problem since I put the Glock stickers on both rear windows.

:dblthumb2:

I would do the same but am very private about info shared! We are on the same page though! There's a huge lack of respect in this country and it's spilling over to children!

EvolutionDetail
04-09-2014, 09:31 PM
Thats my point, i understand if you care for your car, but really?!?!
But whatever lol, however i did tempt to park right next to him with my truck just to tick him off. Never did it thro

Just02896
04-09-2014, 09:35 PM
Double parking only bothers me when all other parking is taken.
Non-handicapped people parking in handicapped spots pisses me off more than any other over the road annoyances. I usually say, "Wow, you get around really well for a handicapped person.....you must have a mental handicap!" So far no one has ever had a comeback worth listening to.