PDA

View Full Version : Megs # 21 or NXT

Darren F
07-17-2007, 10:40 AM
from reading about NXT and #21 they both say that they will clean and remove minor swirls and scratches, if I top a car that I just used XMT360 on, will I be removing the sealant in the XMT360 by using either one of these? How much cleaning and swirl removing ability are there in NXT and # 21?

Al-53
07-17-2007, 11:19 AM
#21 and NXT will not remove any swirls..they will fill them ....and yes...the cleaners will remover any product you have on now....more so the NXT...

#21 is not really a cleaner type product...and you should be able to top 360 with it and have no adverse effects....

the NXT will remove the 360....

I found the NXT looks very nice on some colors and also darkens them...BUT the durability was very poor ..to me anyways...some get great durabilty from it Like Justin...he loved it...

#21 is not a bad product..it also looks very nice..and it does last a bit longer than NXT...some say its the same some say its different...I do not know...but it does look nice....it sheets more than beads..

I would venture over to Meg's forum and get all the info ..probally more accurate then mine...lol....

I gave all my NXT stuff away to a kid last year on another forum that had no money but wanted to detail his mom car...so I never used it again...just #21 I kept that..its a nice product

Al

Truls
07-17-2007, 11:43 AM
As far as i know the MG 21 has no cleaners in it. its just a plain sealer...

NXT has "some" cleaners, but its pretty mild (stil some say yes, and others say no to this)

As Al says, not to much durability in the NXT wax, but it looks good imo, after i got the MG 21 i dont use the NXT wax anymore, but the NXT wax is a great "starter" wax.

supercharged
07-17-2007, 12:05 PM
neither one. get yourself some XMT 360 instead of NXT or 21.

67Customs
07-17-2007, 12:09 PM
neither one. get yourself some XMT 360 instead of NXT or 21.
He already has XMT 360.

If it is between the two, #21 out performes NXT in every aspect except price.