PDA

View Full Version : Question about 303 and leather

dinkydow
07-17-2007, 08:59 AM
I have been using Zano, Leathereque, and others for my leather seats. My seats are a rough texture black. The above mentioned may be good for the leather but not for looks. They leave a dull, faded look. I happened to be looking at the directions on the 303 spray bottle and noticed it said it was also for leather. I tried some and it really helped. I then put 2 more coats on and it raised the level of looks to where I like it. This is to easy, there must be something wrong. Is there any reason that I should back off of the 303? I mean as far as, will it dry out the leather any anything negative? If not I will definitley be using 303 on my leather from now on! Thank you for your comments!

supercharged
07-17-2007, 10:39 AM
I have been using Zano, Leathereque, and others for my leather seats. My seats are a rough texture black. The above mentioned may be good for the leather but not for looks. They leave a dull, faded look. I happened to be looking at the directions on the 303 spray bottle and noticed it said it was also for leather. I tried some and it really helped. I then put 2 more coats on and it raised the level of looks to where I like it. This is to easy, there must be something wrong. Is there any reason that I should back off of the 303? I mean as far as, will it dry out the leather any anything negative? If not I will definitley be using 303 on my leather from now on! Thank you for your comments!
303 is an excellent protectant for leather. You could use Zaino as a conditioner, and once you wipe residue off, top it off with 303.