PDA

View Full Version : Hey Noob's-Mike's Book-Two Thumbs Up

BrianG
04-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Greetings all,

I am a self confessed noob. I bought a 2014 Chevy Silverado back in October and did a lot of lurking on here lurking until I joined recently. You can learn a lot searching and clicking on various threads and hot topics. A week or so ago I downloaded Mike Phillips Book Mike Phillips’ The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine E-book - Download (http://www.autogeek.net/complete-guide-to-shine-e-book.html)
Several pages in I realized just how much a wealth of information it is and ordered one for a friend who also bought a new car recently. Do yourself a favor and check it out. It's well worth it. Lot's of detailed info for you seasoned detailers as well.

I am in no way connected with Mike. Never spoke to him, never traded a pm, never even commented or had him comment on a thread of mine. Just thought I would pass along a great source of information. That's not saying that others on the ago forum don't have great information. Mike even references in his book that the ago forum is a great source of information as well.

Cheers
Brian

Riff
04-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Awesome! I was just thinking of buying the book. Probably will soon.

01GreyStangGT
04-07-2014, 09:48 PM
I enjoyed it as well. A wealth of information.

Daviddear30
04-07-2014, 10:07 PM
I love it! I have it on my ipad

wlshephard
04-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Its a great book. Theres a lot of great info in the book, and Mikes passion for detailing and training really comes through.

Blaze5154
04-07-2014, 10:55 PM
I love it! I have it on my ipad
I too have the bible on my ipad

BrianG
04-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Ttt

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-09-2014, 11:10 PM
I agree! Mike's books are jammed packed with valuable information!

IMO, every gloss crazed enthusiasts should own them.

Tato
04-09-2014, 11:21 PM
Hmm...

I got mine also, came together with my Signed version of Flex 3401 ;) :P
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/aut32.png

Fantastic content.

My brother that is not a detailer enthusiast (but likes when he travels here and I have time to do some work on his car) opened my 'Bible' and read it cover to cover at once... he just couldn't stop.

So this is a book for everyone, great source of info for all levels, and even non enthusiasts will enjoy.

I like mine!

Kind Regards.