PDA

View Full Version : N.E. Car with Wolfgang products

jscaban
04-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Had to do a 2002 Honda Civic today and they wanted it to look like new. It is an outside car that gets washed about once a month at a car wash! The car was covered in swirls and the paint was dull in spots. The winter took a toll on this car. Tar, road grime,etc...After a wash and 1/2 bottle of bug remover it was ready for clay. The products I used were Uber compound and Deep Gloss Paint Sealant followed by AW to top off. The inside and out took me 8.25 hours. I went to detail fest this year and wished I lived in Florida. Besides your hot sun and love bugs your cars don't understand the meaning of dirty. Here is my finished product. I will be doing a 2011 CTS-V in Black with swirls the owner wants gone so I will post before and after picks for you all. Wish I can attach more pictures of car but it says upload error...First time posting.

CarolinasFinestDetailing
04-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Very good job man!!! What photo hosting site are you using? I use the IMG Code from Photobucket.

04-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Lookin good! WG Uber is an amazing product...

jscaban
04-08-2014, 06:29 AM
Very good job man!!! What photo hosting site are you using? I use the IMG Code from Photobucket.

I am just using the factory one with the computer. I am not too hands on with a computer. Enough just to get by...

BobbyG
04-08-2014, 06:34 AM
Very nice work, I'm sure the owner was impressed with these results! :dblthumb2:

jscaban
04-09-2014, 06:50 AM
Very nice work, I'm sure the owner was impressed with these results! :dblthumb2:
The owner was happy. Didn't think it would look so nice. Even though it is an a 12 year old car that was neglected I like to see how much you can bring them back to life and then you can really appreciate how good these products really do work.
Besides the CTS-V I will be doing I also have a Charger SRT 8 in yellow coming my way. Thanks for looking at my first post.....