PDA

View Full Version : Sonax Spray Wax not BSD

Kamakaz1961
04-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Hello Geekeroonies!! I wanted to get some feedback on Sonax High Speed Wax. I know Sonax BSD is a great quick detailer.

I have Optimum Spray wax and I like it quite a bit. I know this is a spray wax and I already have my 2 Quick Detailers...Blackfire Wet Diamond Polymer Spray and Sonax BSD....both my favorites.

Optimum Spray wax is great but would like to have another go to spray wax. Since I have not seen too many reviews on Sonax Spray wax if someone has any comments would be greatly appreciated.

I know Duragloss Aquawax is on my list and wanted to know if Sonax is a worthy competitor.

Any thoughts, opinions would be greatly appreciated.

:props:

rjd598
04-07-2014, 02:41 PM
i've heard nothing but good things about it and it is at a great price. sonax really makes amazing products.

side note: how long are you guys getting out of bsd? or the high speed wax for those that use it regularly. i wanna try bsd after i'm out of ocw

swanicyouth
04-07-2014, 05:32 PM
I have a review of this product on L2D. Don't think in allowed to link to it here.

Kamakaz1961
04-07-2014, 05:42 PM
i've heard nothing but good things about it and it is at a great price. sonax really makes amazing products.

side note: how long are you guys getting out of bsd? or the high speed wax for those that use it regularly. i wanna try bsd after i'm out of ocw

I am really happy with the Sonax BSD and Blackfire Wet Diamond Polymer Spray. Both are great and I really can't pick which one is better of the 2. As for length of time I really could not give you a good gauge as I wash my car once or twice a week. I use any of the 3 (Sonax, Blackfire, or OSW). Since I do frequently wash the car I just wanted to know if Sonax High Speed Wax would be another choice. I am assuming it will!

I will wax the car once every month whether it needs it or not. I use Dodo Juice Supernatural Wax for that.

You will really like Optimum Spray Wax....it is not considered a true QD. OSW is not really designed to remove dirt, just add another protection of wax and UV protection.

That is my $.02 cents worth!!...LOL

conquistador
04-07-2014, 09:18 PM

I am approaching 45 days with Sonax BSD here in Oklahoma. And still beading like day 1. It has been through a few touch less car washes and a few rain storms. But is garaged at night. This is the only LSP on the car no other wax or selants.

nubaseal
04-07-2014, 10:49 PM
Sonax high speed spray wax is just a mediocre product. Just like anything outside their Xtreme, Premium Class or Profiline range of products.

EVOlved
04-07-2014, 11:11 PM
Why would you need a spray wax when you have BSD?? BSD by itself lasts up to month from what I have seen and is extremely hydrophobic. What are you looking for from the product??

rjd598
04-07-2014, 11:34 PM
I am approaching 45 days with Sonax BSD here in Oklahoma. And still beading like day 1. It has been through a few touch less car washes and a few rain storms. But is garaged at night. This is the only LSP on the car no other wax or selants.

That's impressive. I want durability like ocw but don't know if that's possible

nubaseal
04-08-2014, 01:28 AM
That's impressive. I want durability like ocw but don't know if that's possible

BSD is light years ahead of OCW in terms of durability and water behavior. OCW has better looks and UV filters.