PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna

matteo86
07-17-2007, 06:18 AM
If i cant get the Super Intensive Polish...will po91E have enough bite followed by 106ff?

Forgot to say...i never bought menzerna before and the chart says the difference in OEM coating?

sparkie
07-17-2007, 06:50 AM
I'm waiting on AG to get Super Intensive Polish in. PM Al-53 on this, he may be able to help.

Al-53
07-17-2007, 07:49 AM
Menzerna IP PO91E..was infact the first polish I used....It will do the same as PO85Q..but the difference is in the make up of the polish...91E dusts a bit more..but I cured it with using a drop of Opt polish...

I think that Po85Q has more lube for a longer work time and PO91E has a little less...

Both have same cut and gloss factor...85Q was designed to work on ceramic clears so a longer work time was needed....91E was for repair work that were not hard as ceramic so a longer work time was not needed...

All in all..they both work the same as in cut and finishing..just that the 91E may dust a bit more ..but as I said you can cure it some by adding a drop of opt polish...You will get same results with both.....

AL

matteo86
07-17-2007, 08:24 AM
thanks.. i guess the bigger question is if ur working on harder clear coats..can 91e do the same job/be used?

No worries i think its best to wait till AG fills the backorder then ill buy SIP and pay the duties to cross the border :)

Al-53
07-17-2007, 09:05 AM
yes...it will work....just may take more product in the long run..but the cut is the same.....

like I said..a little Opt polish and you have just about the same as 85Q...

Plus if you going to use 106FF...try that first before you use 91E...be surprised how much correction you can do with 106FF with a right pad...

Al

matteo86
07-17-2007, 09:52 AM
yes...it will work....just may take more product in the long run..but the cut is the same.....

like I said..a little Opt polish and you have just about the same as 85Q...

Plus if you going to use 106FF...try that first before you use 91E...be surprised how much correction you can do with 106FF with a right pad...

Al

Thanks Al, i will try the 106 first with a white LC...and see what she can do..
you have helped alot thanks ;)

Al-53
07-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Thanks Al, i will try the 106 first with a white LC...and see what she can do..
you have helped alot thanks ;)

for more correction needed try a green pad...then drop to a white if needed to correct any haze....IF ANY...never seen any but never know on different paints....

Al