PDA

View Full Version : iPhone pics

Meticulous-Detail
04-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Are there any really good apps for the Iphone that take better pics then the apple camera? I use my Iphone for detailing pics because it is easy to upload to sites, FB, text...........etc. I work alone and am usually too tired at the end of a detail to spend time fidgeting with cameras and then have to download from camera to computer and then upload to imgur to upload to a website. Just wondering if you are using your iphone are you using an app or the iphone camera?

rolop6
04-07-2014, 12:16 PM
An app won't change your phone camera lense. A phone camera lens is limited by it's size, so if you want something better you have to go with an actual camera. If not try and get the best shots you can.

CarolinasFinestDetailing
04-07-2014, 12:22 PM
You can get editing apps to make them look a bit better. Always make sure the lens is clean before taking pics. I`ve seen camera lens that you can attach you your iPhone for better pics. Check out Amazon or similar.

Edit: Lighting & angle also makes a difference.

spiralout462
04-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Todays cell phones compromise in every department! They're terrible computers! They don't make good cameras! They don't make good music players! They are not even a good phone for crying out loud! Every day there are post that read...."Please excuse cell phone pics".

Sure they can do it all but they don't do anything well.

I really don't like to compromise and refuse to do so when it comes to modern mobile phones. I ALWAYS have a camera with me and will use a telephone when I need to place a call. My cell phone is only used when it is paired with my vehicles and I am on the road.

silverfox
04-07-2014, 03:45 PM
I have a Nokia Lumia Icon with a 20 mp camera with a Zeiss lens. Takes full 1080p video was well. They make a 40mp model as well.

It fetches my email, makes appointments, and has MS Office on it and works as fast as my desktop PC in doing those tasks. Phone quality through Verizon is excellent. Its my office, my camera, my video camera, makes calls and texts, tells me the weather, and has a terrific gps traffic navigation system and no computer does all that in something I can carry around in my shirt pocket. I rarely use my computer anymore. I have ripped out my landline home phone and my video camera is collecting dust. Maybe its not perfect but I'd be lost without it. I wouldn't miss any of those things it replaced

Evan.J
04-07-2014, 04:23 PM
I used to use my phone but after some time I realized that my photos just were not cutting.

I finally saved up some cash and bought a Nikon D3200 DLSR camera and I can honestly say it has changed my work and has made my work more enjoyable and I am able to showcase my work even better then I was before.

I know you say you can't do a camera but when I go do a car now I pull it out all the time. I think you should give a camera a thought and when you have it you're hands and begin to take photos and see the huge difference you will be glad you changed

Meticulous-Detail
04-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Thanx, guess a camera is the answer.