PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars correction system on ceramic clear

kdubski
04-07-2014, 11:17 AM
Fellas I have an important question for those of you who have experience with the meguiars correction system.
I have an amg mercedes coming in with ceramic clearcoat coming in saturday. I have read the wonderful wonderful write up by mike on ceramic clear so I understand the risk. Well the owner of the mercedes wants the mild swirls corrected on his black car.
Now what combination of megs microfiber pads and compound/polishes would I want to use to get rid of these swirls on the ceramic clear? Ive buffed plenty of cars using my da and foam pads however never a black ceramic clear before. All advice is greatly appreciated!

Faris63
04-07-2014, 02:38 PM
I detailed my CLS63 and my friend SLS using Meg's MF correction system works really good on ceramic clear coats.

For you your question about what compound and polish I'd use D300 and D301

Good luck

Robbiek
04-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Fellas I have an important question for those of you who have experience with the meguiars correction system.
I have an amg mercedes coming in with ceramic clearcoat coming in saturday. I have read the wonderful wonderful write up by mike on ceramic clear so I understand the risk. Well the owner of the mercedes wants the mild swirls corrected on his black car.
Now what combination of megs microfiber pads and compound/polishes would I want to use to get rid of these swirls on the ceramic clear? Ive buffed plenty of cars using my da and foam pads however never a black ceramic clear before. All advice is greatly appreciated!

Im not a pro but on my i used M105 and m205 on hex logic cutting pad and hex logic finishing pad it came out great also it was on a pc.