PDA

View Full Version : Help Advertising

Pages : [1] 2

Abram86
04-07-2014, 10:48 AM
I advertise on my local facebook sale groups but I've been doing it for 2 months with little response.
I need help with making a great ad that will catch the attention of potential customers. My mind is so jumbled right now lol.

Xtreme Auto

woopigsooie
04-07-2014, 10:55 AM
Make a good facebook page and post your best pictures on it. Then spend $20 and promote either a single picture, or your page as a whole. I had to stop promoting during the winter because it was too easy to get customers that way. That's just my experience though.

Social media is key. You need facebook, twitter, instagram, and even vine if you can. I only do facebook, twitter, and instagram with facebook being the most successful.

nebojsa
04-08-2014, 11:22 AM
I get a lot of response through Facebook sales group. I do post a lot 50/50 shots. I do headlight, leather seats, carpet, paint, and engine bay. Post your ad here and we can look over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VP Mark
04-08-2014, 11:33 AM
Dont talk about paint correction to 90% of potential customers. Talk about wax and clean carpets. See the awesomeness happen!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

crober53
04-08-2014, 11:38 AM
I "boost" at least one post on Facebook a week. One I did yesterday reached 60% of my county for $50. I have 16 details this week, and so far 5 for next week. Facebook is key IME and having a good website they can go to for pricing. Weebly is who I did my website through and people love it. It has a free option, but I opted to buy the domain and their starter package for the stats.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AG Online

Abram86
04-08-2014, 12:11 PM
Come get your vehicled detailed today! I only use top quality products on your vehicle, products you can not find over the counter.
I do interior and exterior detailing and engine bay detailing.

I specialize in leather care and use products only intended for leather while the other guys use harsh chemicals to clean them.

For more info call or text 325-829-8243 or visit
www.facebook.com/xtremeautotx

Xtreme Auto

Abram86
04-08-2014, 12:15 PM
Here's the pic I use

Xtreme Auto

DetailDevil
04-08-2014, 01:29 PM
That's how I tapped into the hispanic market here in my area. I did the english speaking buy/trade sites on FB and got a decent response, then I found a hispanic page and hit the gold mine! Just keep posting UPDATES rather than the same ad over and over, the repetitiveness gets less of a response

nebojsa
04-08-2014, 01:39 PM
What I put in my post is that I am fully licensed business. Most people are not licensed. I had a few people asking for a job. I would get more pics and a website is a must IMO. I send people to my website to answer price questions

Abram86
04-08-2014, 02:35 PM
That's how I tapped into the hispanic market here in my area. I did the english speaking buy/trade sites on FB and got a decent response, then I found a hispanic page and hit the gold mine! Just keep posting UPDATES rather than the same ad over and over, the repetitiveness gets less of a response

What do u mean by updates?

Xtreme Auto

nebojsa
04-10-2014, 10:17 PM
By updates he mean just keep posting on the groups. You will find someone

thebamboo23
04-11-2014, 08:09 AM
how about a promotion? whoever likes/shares your page can come by and get a wash for a promotional discount

DetailDevil
04-17-2014, 12:37 PM
What do u mean by updates?

Xtreme Auto

What I do is take before and after shots of my most recent jobs and post them along with my contact info, prices, location.

I've noticed more of a response on those posts rather then copying and pasting the same one.

Does that make more sense?

DetailDevil
04-17-2014, 12:41 PM
What I put in my post is that I am fully licensed business. Most people are not licensed. I had a few people asking for a job. I would get more pics and a website is a must IMO. I send people to my website to answer price questions

what is required to be "fully licensed"?

HD.Detailing
04-17-2014, 07:58 PM
licensing is not a requirement everywhere