PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars Natural Shine is the best stuff I've used on tires

jem7sk
04-07-2014, 07:53 AM
I found some 10 year old bottles of Natural Shine. I always used it on my interior back then. I figured I'd use this on my tires since I had no use for it now and much to my surprise this stuff made my tires look better than I'd ever seen them. On top of that it has also lasted longer than anything I've ever used. Anyone else ever use this on tires? I'm going to keep experimenting with this and see how long it lasts as I have a couple of bottles left.

Setec Astronomy
04-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Maybe the secret was the 10 year aging process..."we have a lovely 2004 Natural Shine, or if you'd prefer a 2006 Bold n' Bright".

jem7sk
04-07-2014, 08:22 AM
Maybe the secret was the 10 year aging process..."we have a lovely 2004 Natural Shine, or if you'd prefer a 2006 Bold n' Bright".

LOL... You might be right. Wonder how much I can get for these aged bottles?

Setec Astronomy
04-07-2014, 08:28 AM
I have some Hyper Dressing that's about that old...maybe I should try it again.

dfoxengr
04-07-2014, 08:30 AM
I dont like it for interior so i put it in my wheel/tire bucket. Used it once awhile back and will have to try again.

BillyJack
04-07-2014, 10:48 AM
I found some 10 year old bottles of Natural Shine. I always used it on my interior back then. I figured I'd use this on my tires since I had no use for it now and much to my surprise this stuff made my tires look better than I'd ever seen them. On top of that it has also lasted longer than anything I've ever used. Anyone else ever use this on tires? I'm going to keep experimenting with this and see how long it lasts as I have a couple of bottles left.

I use it on my garage queen El Camino, just 'cause I like the look, very similar to a brand new tire. I can't speak for durability, since my Camino very rarely sees rain and is stored all winter.

Bill