PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Thoughts - Both Menzerna & Wolfgang

Ray & Paula
04-06-2014, 06:58 PM
Hi, Been reading about the Menzerna line of products. I currently use the Wolfgang Trio. This has been awesome on my red Goldwing trike & trailer. I know the majority of you (me included) prefer to stay with one system or another in regards to manufacturer. I understand that Wolfgang is made by Menzerna to Wolfgangs specifications, therefore with that being said, I have a couple of questions;
1) Have you ever prepped/polished with Menzerna then followup with WDGPS 3.0?
Example:
Menzerna Power Finish PF203 (Instead of WTSR 3.0)
Menzerna PO85RD Finish Polish (Instead of WFG 3.0)
WDGPS 3.0 (LSP)
2) Does the Menzerna above closely replicate WTSR 3.0 and WFG 3.0? If not what would?
3) In your opinion, would you say the above example would be a better trio by using Menzerna Power Lock Paint Sealant instead of WDGPS 3.0 as a LSP?

My next detail is my black 2012 GMC Sierra Denali pickup w/ fiberglass tonneau cover. The truck has some miner to medium swirls with the tonneau cover having some tough water spots. I'd like to add, I'm basically curious if anyone has done this process with great results. Thanks in advance for you thoughts and suggestions. Ray

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-06-2014, 11:16 PM
I am a Menzerna user and have used quite a bit of the Wolfgang line. Yes Wolfgang has its own blend custom made by Menzerna.

1. Yes. No problems.

2. These are rough translations.
Wolfgang Uber-Menzerna FG400
Wolfgang TSR-Menzerna SI1500
Wolfgang FG-Menzerna SF4000

3. Personal preference. If you want to try Menzerna grab some Powerlock to compliment it.

Ray & Paula
04-09-2014, 08:14 AM
Hi, thanks for the reply.......
I just ordered the following;
Menzerna Power Finish PO203SQ
Menzerna PO85RD
Menzerna Power Lock

I know the above has a little less cutting power, but I thought I'd give it a try with a white pad and/or orange one. I agree that the ones you mentioned are the proper choices in regards to comparisons. I will move up to them if I get less than desired results. Thanks for your help, very much appreciated. Ray :dblthumb2:

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-09-2014, 08:54 AM
Thanks for your help, very much appreciated. Ray :dblthumb2:

Sure thing Ray. :xyxthumbs: