PDA

View Full Version : Ever meet a...

crober53
04-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Have you ever met a detailer and after 5 minutes of talking you feel sympathetic for all their customers? Just met one who argued with a potential client that a Klasse sealant lasts forever and can't be to removed so he prefers waxes. He made me $300 so I guess can't hate too much. Also pretty sure he stole his name and logo off of a guy on here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AG Online

VP Mark
04-05-2014, 02:47 PM
Not really. They have customers for a reason... that reason is if you match the right service to the right price even mediocre detailers will have business.

90% of this industry is grossly uneducated on what detailing really is and how it works
7% know there is a better way but Dont care because they are making money
3% do it right or at least try their hardest
Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

crober53
04-05-2014, 03:28 PM
Not really. They have customers for a reason... that reason is if you match the right service to the right price even mediocre detailers will have business.

90% of this industry is grossly uneducated on what detailing really is and how it works

Very true.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using AG Online

pikiki
04-05-2014, 06:02 PM

X2^^^:xyxthumbs:

trekkeruss
04-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Just met one who argued with a potential client that a Klasse sealant lasts forever

If that were true, would it be a problem? Who wouldn't want a showroom shine to last forever? Besides, even if wants to wax, it can still be done too; lots of people top sealants with wax.

FUNX650
04-05-2014, 10:27 PM
Have you ever met a detailer

Also pretty sure he stole his name and logo off of a guy on here.

This is about all that's in your OP that interests me.

IMHO:
Instead of bad-mouthing this detailer, why not divulge:
Either his name/logo...
or the name/logo of the guy on here?

Pardon me...What was that again?
You want to know what happens if it winds-up they turn out to be one and the same person?

Beats the He!! out of _______ !!

Bob