PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to Put It

A2D Signature
04-05-2014, 12:47 AM
Hey guys, still kind of new here but something is going on in my life and I want to pass a message to the men on this forum. PLEASE PLEASE be sure to do a self examination of your testicles on a monthly basis.

I found a small lump the other day and am now waiting to see a Urologist. It's a very scary situation that I'm dealing with at the moment. There are many things that the lump could be but the fact is, there's a lump there that I wouldn't have found without doing a self examination. Some may laugh or throw a joke out there about this, but please take a few minutes to check yourself out. You owe it to yourself and your families. Be well guys and thanks for reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andr3wilson
04-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Wow I am so sorry to hear (read) this! Hope everything goes well and it's benign. Waiting is almost the worst part.

Paul Mitchell
04-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Wishing you the best. That's an important message for all men.

Flash Gordon
04-05-2014, 01:25 PM
Very courageous/thoughtful of you to put yourself out there like this. I'll keep you in my prayers

BillE
04-06-2014, 07:39 AM
GOOD POST!!!!

Hope all works out well.

May I also add, do a 'breast' exam on yourself also.

It is not nearly as common in men, but "we" also are at risk.

Bill

Pureshine
04-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Thank you for posting most guys don't think about this till its to late. Hope evereything goes well!

baddna3
04-06-2014, 10:27 AM
I will also add to get your prostrate checked also. I am waiting to get a biopsy done on mine. Good luck to you A2D.

Sicoupe
04-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Good luck buddy, I'll be praying for you:)

A2D Signature
05-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Well guys I thank you all for your well wishes.

I saw the urologist today. He did an examination and told me "good news is, you aren't going to die". He felt the lump and informed me that cancer cannot grow outside of the testicle.

Ultrasound showed nothing out of ordinary. The lump I was feeling turns out to be a grouping of blood vessels that experienced some trauma at some point and time. A kick to the scrots back in the day more than likely caused it.

Still I encourage every single man to check themselves and have your boys examined on your next physical.

These last 4 weeks have given me a big lesson in humility and vulnerability. Be well guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Mitchell
05-01-2014, 11:47 PM
That's good news!

Dogfather
05-02-2014, 12:44 AM
Great news!
Very happy for you.