PDA

View Full Version : P21S gel wheel cleaner nozzle not functioning

phens82
04-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi all,

I opened up the P21S gel wheel cleaner box last night and took the product for its first spin. The nozzle on the sprayer pretty much quit working after the first wheel (would only shoot a stream of gel, no misting at all). Anyone else experienced this issue? Recommendation for a replacement bottle/sprayer would be appreciated!

Thanks.

HUMP DIESEL
04-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Kwazar 360 degree.

HUMP

Andr3wilson
04-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Thicker gel cleaners don't mist very well. Could be defective.

phens82
04-03-2014, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the replies... The trigger doesn't return (as if it's got a defective spring mechanism).. The bottle really doesn't work at all. No one else has this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phens82
06-09-2014, 10:58 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/09/umyruged.jpg

Update: bought a spray bottle at Harris Teeter grocery store; nozzle looks the exact same to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swanicyouth
06-09-2014, 11:04 AM
P21S sprayers are no good. Just use another sprayer.

The trigger doesn't return (as if it's got a defective spring mechanism)..

All the P21S sprayers I've used seem to do this.

elund126
06-09-2014, 06:16 PM
I bought some to try and my sprayer malfunctions too. I get about 2 squirts from it, then nothing. It actually ticked me off enough to not use it. And....for that price, I refuse to buy another bottle. It should work.

swanicyouth
06-09-2014, 08:18 PM
I bought some to try and my sprayer malfunctions too. I get about 2 squirts from it, then nothing. It actually ticked me off enough to not use it. And....for that price, I refuse to buy another bottle. It should work.

The P21S sprayers only work in Deutschland. It has to do with the ratio of lagers emitting Czech hop gasses to unburned hydrocarbon particulates from the Autobahn penetrating the seals in the sprayers via the atmosphere.

The products are good. It's just life.

elund126
06-09-2014, 10:09 PM
The P21S sprayers only work in Deutschland. It has to do with the ratio of lagers emitting Czech hop gasses to unburned hydrocarbon particulates from the Autobahn penetrating the seals in the sprayers via the atmosphere.

That's exactly what I was thinking!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

GreatAvalon
06-09-2014, 10:24 PM

:laughing: