PDA

View Full Version : Jorgen's Shine Shop

Ruttrow
07-16-2007, 12:14 PM
Hello All,

I do not see the introduction forum so I will do it here. My name is Mike and I just found this site. Looks like there is lot's of good info here and I look forward to reading all and any tips/reviews. I have always considered myself kind of a detail freak and have yet to come across a product/products that I think works like it supposed to. I have used all the Meguirs products, zaino, etc. I have yet to find one that I like. As you can see from title of this post I just bought what Jorgens calls the ultimate kit. I bought it @ Costco for 1/2 the price 100.00. Has anyone used this stuff? Reviews? If there is something out there that anyone would like to recommend in its place. I have a 2007 black fusion, a 2006 Black Streetglide, and a pearl white Toyota. The paint on the fusion and Harley is very nice for the most part, the Toyota on the other hand has the swirl, dull, etc. issues. Before I pop open the Jorgen's ( I can return it ) I look forward to any ideas. I do have the Porter cable polisher already along with some MF towels. It looks like there are a bunch of products available here that appear to be first rate. Seeing as I do not see the Jorgen's line here I wonder if I bought the right stuff. Any ideas?

FMINUS
07-16-2007, 12:41 PM
Jorgens stuff is just relabeled Chemical Guys stuff.

Ruttrow
07-16-2007, 01:39 PM
Jorgens stuff is just relabeled Chemical Guys stuff.

Meaning? I have never heard of either one.

Thanks

FMINUS
07-16-2007, 01:44 PM
meaning you can probably get it straight from CG instead of paying a middleman. CG and Pinnacle makes some of my favorite products.

Ruttrow
07-16-2007, 01:52 PM
Thanks. I'm looking @ the Pinnacle items now. From what I have read about the Pinnacle stuff that may be the way to go. I wish I would have found this site before I bought what I did. At least I can return it if need be. Thanks again

FMINUS
07-16-2007, 01:56 PM
Im sure you will love the Jorgens stuff. Be careful with Pinnacle though, there are a lot of offerings from them that doesnt really warrant the price IMO, so make sure you know what you are paying for.

There are certain Pinnacle products out there that are simply the best, I've tried hard to find a replacement due to the higher pricing, but still have not so far. Then there are others I wish I never spent my money on, where cheaper and better alternatives are available.

And again, your preferences may vary, let us know how the Jorgens stuff works out!

orngez
07-16-2007, 02:36 PM
you will like the jorgens stuff...the car wash soap is amazing...pinnacle has great offerings as well...

DavidJ021
07-16-2007, 02:44 PM
Really... I've never even heard of Jorgens. I'll prob just buy the kit for the bucket and soap LOL.

Ruttrow
07-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Just an FYI. Jorgen's confirmed the products are mfg. by Chemical Guys.