PDA

View Full Version : Need a tip for Power Washer hose

dcjredline
04-03-2014, 01:03 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrated with the STUPID PW hose. It kinks but its stiff and wont unwind right, gets wrapped around everything, is in the way, and NEVER stays/goes where you want it to. I have 2 25' hoses connected to each other and what a freaking PAIN.

Anyone have cool ideas? I was ready to CUT the stupid thing today while washing my car!

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!

lol

aztec1987
04-03-2014, 01:05 AM
I use a Honda power washer

dcjredline
04-03-2014, 01:17 AM
I use a Honda power washer

lol, What the heck does that have to do with it? Do they have a "magical" hose?

silverfox
04-03-2014, 01:43 AM
I'd seriously consider learning proper rinseless washing techniques. It's a game changer and time saver when done right. Sounds like you're the perfect candidate. If an old dog like me can learn new tricks anybody can.

VP Mark
04-03-2014, 06:41 AM
Learn rinse less wash. It is good for 90% of washes.

Go to a commercial pressure washer seller and break out the money for a quality hose. I've got a 100' commercial grade hose and it never kinks, drains perfectly, and coils perfectly. Spend the money.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

tuscarora dave
04-03-2014, 07:17 AM
Go to a commercial pressure washer seller and break out the money for a quality hose. I've got a 100' commercial grade hose and it never kinks, drains perfectly, and coils perfectly. Spend the money.

Ding!! Ding!! Ding!! Ding!!...We have a winner!!!!

It's a night and day difference!! I think I payed $109 for my current 50' hose and that's with very high quality brass quick disconnects included in the price.

No way I could ever wash more than one car with a hose like you describe. Pay in cash or in aggravation. I pay in cash.

VP Mark
04-03-2014, 07:24 AM
"Commercial Grade"

Meaning it actually works for more than a week...

dcjredline
04-04-2014, 12:29 AM
I guess I will see what a quality hose is when I get to PA huh Dave? Great then Ill probably have to go buy one! LOL.

As for the waterless, I am just too afraid it wont get the dirt and salt off, yeah in the middle of summer here (June and July) it would probably work fine but any other time I just dont know. I am going to start slowly and try it on my garage queen this summer and I will decide how I like it.

Thanks all!!

Bob57
04-04-2014, 12:52 AM
The 50 foot hose on my PW is stiff and gets twisted easily.
Thought about trying the swivel connectors on both ends ?

dcjredline
04-11-2014, 07:11 PM
That's a thought Bob...but with 50ish feet of hose I'm not sure it'll work

Sent from my XT1030 using AG Online