PDA

View Full Version : Forum Issues

Joleat
04-01-2014, 03:29 PM
I was just wondering if anyone else has been experiencing any issues with the AG forum lately. I haven't been around in a while, but I don't remember having issues in the past. Specifically, I'm having issues with information not refreshing.

Example 1 - Sometimes, when I click on the forum main page, my private message box will say "Unread 1, Total 7" or every how many total I have at the time. The problem is the unread part. If I click to view, there is no unread message to be read. If I hit F5 to refresh, there may or may not be an unread message. If a new message has been sent to me, I always have to hit F5 to refresh my box in order to read the message.

Example 2 - This is a similar refresh issue. In my thread subscriptions, it usually doesn't show if a thread has a new post. If I click on the last page of the thread, it still won't show any new posts. However, if I click on the last page and then hit F5, it will show any new posts that have been made.

Another issue is that when I first login to the forum, my login processes as if it were accepted, but I am redirected to the same page with a blank login field. Once I click on "Forum" at the top, it will show that I am logged in and it will allow me to post.

I've tried this from work and home using IE and Firefox. I've poked around in my profile settings and I don't see anything that I can change. I've changed the cookie settings on my browser to different settings and nothing seems to be having an effect.

I'll mess around with settings again later this evening, but if anyone can think of anything, it would be greatly appreciated!

Happy Autogeeking!