PDA

View Full Version : Cracked Wax Container

Gokite
03-31-2014, 12:23 PM
I have a container of wax that was plastic, and I dropped it. Crack...

I want to find a replacement container only (empty), I can't seem to find one via Google. Anyone know a source? Are these sold at all?

lyodbraun
03-31-2014, 12:36 PM
Put it in a air tight tuper ware container... Or something of the like.. Should work fine

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

swanicyouth
03-31-2014, 12:38 PM
What type of wax is this? Same thing happened to me with Zymöl Glasur, I contacted the company, and they sent me a new pot filled with wax - free. So, you may want to just contact whoever makes it and ask if you can buy the pot - never know what will happen.

Also, if your not looking for the same exact pot, just something that will do, go to the dollar store and buy SOMETHING that comes in a useable pot (OTC aisle). I did this - for me it was suppositories. Cleaned out the tub and transferred the wax.

New tub for a dollar.

Gokite
03-31-2014, 12:52 PM
Truthfully the wife and I don't own Tupperware. We have all glass reusable containers. I can't stand plastic crap that winds up in a landfill eventually once it becomes unrecyclable.

I'll find an aluminum tin somewhere...I didn't even realize this wax container was plastic. I thought it was aluminum when I got it. Lesson learned.

parttimer
03-31-2014, 05:02 PM
Zip lock bag? Leave it in the container and seal it up.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2