PDA

View Full Version : Meg's Ultimate Paste Wax

Hjfowler
03-30-2014, 12:22 PM
I know this is a sealant. What are your thoughts of following this up with Mothers California Gold carnauba? I feel like this would offer great shine and depth, while offering great protection?

(I'm trying to use products I already have)

VP Mark
03-30-2014, 01:30 PM
I've used megs UPW as a standalone many times with great results. If you desire a topper though that's really up to you!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

FUNX650
03-30-2014, 02:30 PM
I know this is a sealant. What are your thoughts of following this up with Mothers California Gold carnauba? I feel like this would offer great shine and depth, while offering great protection?

(I'm trying to use products I already have)
Be careful with those M&M's...
You might get "hooked on the feeling"! :D

Bob

VISITOR
03-30-2014, 02:35 PM
if you want to stay within megs, use a spray wax like UQW as a topper. it's lasts through a few washes and you can apply it every two weeks or if desired...

Hjfowler
05-04-2014, 01:27 PM
if you want to stay within megs, use a spray wax like UQW as a topper. it's lasts through a few washes and you can apply it every two weeks or if desired...

I took your advice. I actually went Meg's Black Wax, Meg's UPW, Meg's UQW to top. Check out this mirror finish. It's a black car. 27269

Dogfather
05-04-2014, 02:45 PM
I took your advice. I actually went Meg's Black Wax, Meg's UPW, Meg's UQW to top. Check out this mirror finish. It's a black car. 27269

WOW. Nothing like a great OTC trifecta.
:xyxthumbs:

cheapbutshiny
05-04-2014, 02:52 PM
Wow is right! That's a great result from OTC products! The mirrors in my house don't even shine that well =p