PDA

View Full Version : optimum carpet & fabric cleaner.

PA DETAILER
03-30-2014, 07:47 AM
Optimum Carpet & Fabric Cleaner & Protectant (http://www.autogeek.net/carpet-cleaner-protector.html)

Finally got a chance to use this on my full detail friday. I used the 3:1 dulution ratio. It was used on all the carpeting on my xterra. Spritzed on the carpet and removed with a terry cloth towel. This product made short work of normal dirt and grime. Very easy to work with. And left no bad after use smell. And the protection it leaves behind ia a plus. Overall a great product.

jamesboyy
03-30-2014, 08:59 AM
Nice review it sounds as if this product is similar in strength to folex only difference is it leaves a protection behind which is a big help cause its less products to use thus more money saved/earned

Mantilgh
01-11-2015, 10:22 AM
Sorry to bring up this year old thread. Found it first on Autotopia where you and Pats300zx had tried this out last winter.

What did you think of it?

Are you still using it or have you switched to something else or gone to using a separate dedicated cleaner and dedicated fabric protector?

I haven't seen many reviews on this

Mantilgh
01-11-2015, 01:24 PM
Or does this product typically get passed by because of the "what ifs"?

As in what if;

I use this and I am not able to remove the stain.
Is it now sealed in?

Can I follow with stronger APC, or whatever, if there was a stain that was not removed by Opti, and how would this affect it.

Could you start with APC, then follow up with Optimum product and how this would affect results?

Or because of these possible questions;

Is this typically reserved, because of fear of the unknown (or, better safe than sorry) for lighter soiled interiors where you think it will do the job and not have to resort to alternate cleaner?

Not saying that this product is a weak cleaner. I think Optimum products are awesome, and think it would great to bear to clean and protect in one step. Plus it can dilute 3:1. Just not sure on this one and had some questions.

Yes, I should go and read up on Optimum's forum to so see if I can find the companies answers to these questions.

Just was wondering if this product is being avoided for these reasons.